• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin, can you put this at the top of each page in same way as the choosing team thread

SZ Rumour Scale & Key:

🤝 - Done deal

🟢 - Very likely target and/or Very strong rumours and/or In talks

🟧 - Possible target and/or Reasonable rumours and/or Slow burner

❌ - Very unlikely target and/or Minimal rumours and/or Not happening

⚖️ - On trial at the club

⬆️ - Indicates whether a player has moved up/down the scale

🔥 - Hotting up

❄️ - Cooling off

🆕 - New entry to the list

🩺 - Medical Pending or Completed

📸 :LoyalSupporter: - Photoshoot Pending or Completed

📢 - Announcement Pending

SZ Transfer Rumours List (updated regularly)

🟢 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟢 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟧

❌ Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW 🆕

❌ Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB 🆕

❌ Shiloh Remy - Eastbourne - CM/RW 🆕

❌ Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM 🆕

❌ Luke Jenkins - Chelmsford - CB 🆕

Admin, can you put this at the top of each page in same way as the choosing team thread

SZ Rumour Scale & Key:

🤝 - Done deal

🟢 - Very likely target and/or Very strong rumours and/or In talks

🟧 - Possible target and/or Reasonable rumours and/or Slow burner

❌ - Very unlikely target and/or Minimal rumours and/or Not happening

⚖️ - On trial at the club

⬆️ - Indicates whether a player has moved up/down the scale

🔥 - Hotting up

❄️ - Cooling off

🆕 - New entry to the list

🩺 - Medical Pending or Completed

📸 :LoyalSupporter: - Photoshoot Pending or Completed

📢 - Announcement Pending

SZ Transfer Rumours List (updated regularly)

🟢 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟢 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟧

❌ Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW 🆕

❌ Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB 🆕

❌ Shiloh Remy - Eastbourne - CM/RW 🆕

❌ Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM 🆕

❌ Luke Jenkins - Chelmsford - CB 🆕
It would have to in a poll and i do not think thats possible. all posts are timed.

No one has lied . No one ITK stated when the embargo was gonna be lifted but that we are doing all we can to get it lifted and that there’s players ready to sign when it does
Read back lots of people all excited said was done Tuesday. Others doing the eyes 👀 emoji. I think we’ve all had enough now tbh people getting our hopes up repeatedly false dawns.

Read back lots of people all excited said was done Tuesday. Others doing the eyes 👀 emoji. I think we’ve all had enough now tbh people getting our hopes up repeatedly false dawns.
See on the takeover thread a lot of chat about an announcement tomorrow regarding the lifting of the embargo and takeover possibly next week. If true and the embargo is lifted then hopefully we can get a couple in, but as you say so many false dawns its hard to get too excited anymore

If the embargo had been lifted, or there were players coming in for the weekend, why on earth would the club announce it on a Thursday, when one of our biggest advantages going into every game is that the opposition will underestimate us due to our struggles.
Considering about half the clubs have reps on the NL board I'd imagine that embargoes and player registrations are hardly a secret in the footballing world.

That's funny, I don't recall anybody saying it was done on Tuesday. Not anybody worth listening to, anyway.

Even I said it's coming but could be 24 hours but not 100%.

Not only are we talking about paying multiple debts, but various companies who are winding down for Christmas via various bank accounts.

Add in the national League and their lack of empathy and help and you have a recipe for delay.

I'm sure that those behind the scenes are literally doing everything they can to give Kev and the boys a boost in numbers.

Even I said it's coming but could be 24 hours but not 100%.

Not only are we talking about paying multiple debts, but various companies who are winding down for Christmas via various bank accounts.

Add in the national League and their lack of empathy and help and you have a recipe for delay.

I'm sure that those behind the scenes are literally doing everything they can to give Kev and the boys a boost in numbers.
It's funny because you'd feel that the NL would want to get past these issues with the club, but they've clearly shown to us already they don't care all that much at all for it.

i gave up worrying or getting excited quite a way back, now just sit back and wait for JR or TL to say the takeover is complete and the Embargo lifted ,only then will i get excited for the future of SUFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back