• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks tall in that video as well, with the taller players we already have we're starting to get a more formidable team as well. We've been guilty of being a bit soft in the past. Great these things are being considered as well.
Yeah I saw that - he looked taller than Crawford in one of the training gallery pics published on the OS today! I had no idea he was quite that tall. Good stuff, he's less likely to be bullied by the cloggers of Boreham Wood, Bromley etc.

Yeah I saw that - he looked taller than Crawford in one of the training gallery pics published on the OS today! I had no idea he was quite that tall. Good stuff, he's less likely to be bullied by the cloggers of Boreham Wood, Bromley etc.
Wilkinson? Didn't spot him on that gallery and would be surprised if he was pictured on the OS before signing. Also do you mean Crowther?

Let’s kick this off then with the names mentioned so far on here and on the socials and have at least a few mentions from different sources.

🤝 Henry Sandat - Hull - ST - (4 week loan - 20/01/24)

🤝 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM - (June 2026)

🤝 Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB - (June 2026)

🤝 Marcus Dackers - Salford - ST - (Loan until end of season)

🤝 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST - (2025 + 1 year club option rumoured)

🎯 Finley Wilkinson - Hitchin - AM

🎯 Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW

🎯 Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM

🎯 Luke Jenkins - Chelmsford - CB

🎯 Diego De Girolamo - Buxton - ST

🎯 Ross Crane - Leiston - LW

🎯 Tom Hopper - Col U - ST
Dackers on loan….how have I missed this???

Yep, no surprise. Thought he’d end up at another northern club. Top signing for them and will no doubt bag plenty for the remainder of the season.

Wouldn’t want to face Oldham in the playoffs that’s for sure. Some team they are building there.
If we make the playoffs, we will have to win the vast majority of our remaining games, and I think we will do just that. Oldham won't want to play us, and nor will anybody else.

Yep, no surprise. Thought he’d end up at another northern club. Top signing for them and will no doubt bag plenty for the remainder of the season.

Wouldn’t want to face Oldham in the playoffs that’s for sure. Some team they are building there.
No team scares me in this league. We’ve competed with every team in this league with limited resources. Now with a bigger squad no one will want to play us. Oldham don’t scare me. Let’s get in the play offs and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back