• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waldron had a release clause of £10k. But there was a lot to do with add-ons and the sell-on as I already previously alluded to.

Waldron is not the only signing incoming by the way.. ✍🏼
got to love a cliffhanger like that… I reckon it’ll be someone not mentioned on here before. I quite like the look of Tyler Frost at Aldershot, would suit our style of play, and provide cover in midfield and possibly at wingback.

Last edited:
Any chance we go back in for Mussa if he’s been made available? Or are we too well stocked in that area now with Miley, Husin, Fonguck, Coker and Morton?
I'd like to see someone who could come in to challenge for Fonguck's role on the left side. He has been much better this year, but I still think his end product is pretty awful for the midfielder who is meant to be a bit more attack-minded.

This lad has been mentioned on here - just signed for Chorley on loan for the season:

How are talks going with current players that are out of contract this season ie kensdale , gus for example . Does anyone know if we have held talks about extending anyone else current deals .

I'd like to see someone who could come in to challenge for Fonguck's role on the left side. He has been much better this year, but I still think his end product is pretty awful for the midfielder who is meant to be a bit more attack-minded.
Whilst you couldnt put a metric on his final tally, I would imagine if you took his overall involvement in our goals/attacking play, it would be huge. Links up brilliantly with Bridge and Ralph and often at the hub of our attacking play down that side.

Musa seems a good shout if he is left sided. Not wanted by Dagenham but still young and fits what we are looking for.

A player woth breaking the bank for, but he could do much better than this level.

No player is worth “breaking the bank” for. That’s part of the reason we have had the troubles we’ve had.

Push the boat out ever so slightly, but not breaking the bank.

The impression I get from the consortium is they will be a lot stricter with their budgets than RM ever was.

would we need him back? He had one good game against Solihull, other than that cant say he really stood out. Henry has already shown what he can offer and although he hasnt scored as many goals (easily could have had 3) he has scored, won a penalty, should have had another one at Kiddie and with a target man has shown that he can link up play well. Once Cardwell is fit and Waldron signed i would expect Dackers and Henry to come off the bench. Nice to have the options though
This is extremely harsh. Kanu on and off the ball was fantastic. He was just scored in one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back