• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my work colleagues was in a Hotel in Southend last night and there were 4 Southend Players staying there. Jack Wood was more than happy to have his photo taken but there was one player that although was very happy to talk to her , would not have his picture taken. Could be a new signing. Her description didnt fit any player I know
Might be married!

One of my work colleagues was in a Hotel in Southend last night and there were 4 Southend Players staying there. Jack Wood was more than happy to have his photo taken but there was one player that although was very happy to talk to her , would not have his picture taken. Could be a new signing. Her description didnt fit any player I know

Is that Nile Ranger still wearing his Southend kit again?

You would think a photo would be a good alibi for him when he "has his collar felt" ......

Whilst it is good to hear news of potential signings that we can all get excited about isn't this exactly what Kev was complaining about that potential signings are being discussed and banded about before deals are done which in this day and age of social media means other agents and clubs may disrupt our negotiations.

He was prob complaining about leaks not ls putting what he hears . The point of this thread

That's the 17:00hrs corner flag knackered then. Onward to an mid Friday evening surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back