• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going by what has been said by the potential new owner.

Without knowing what the council have been asked I have no way of knowing if they can or can't provide it. If you have been told then you can judge but I'm simply going on the public information available.
Justin is very coy about blaming The Rat for anything that is holding things up atm. Totally understandable when he is dealing with him, he can hardly come out and say he is ****ing us around.

I just said the same to Ben. He sounded the most dejected he has in a long time. Sure he actually said I can’t take this much more or something along those lines
Something I picked up on was “don’t let this go” seemingly in reference to the consortium/takeover.

Reading too much into it im sure, but that would suggest that he isn’t 100% confident they’re going to keep playing Ron’s games much longer…

Something I picked up on was “don’t let this go” seemingly in reference to the consortium/takeover.

Reading too much into it im sure, but that would suggest that he isn’t 100% confident they’re going to keep playing Ron’s games much longer…
Think he means longer this goes on the more chance of all the hard work the football department have done will be for nothing

In all honesty how can they, they have been pumping money into a club they do not own for a few months now, The Rat pays sweet FA. There will have to be a break point on all this saga very soon. Without them we would be in admin now.

The hold up is not with the council. The Rat and son of Rat are just asking them for the impossible within council regulations. They stand to make 130 million out of the FF deal and as Anna Firth said to me today, how much money do they need, it is just pure greed on their part. The consortium are champing at the bit to get this deal over the line and Anna hopes it will be done by Christmas.

Her contact with The Rat is limited now as he does return her txts but she intends somehow to get in contact this week. There will be an ultimatum issued to The Rat family over the next 7 days, i have no idea what that is but both the head of council and the planning officer have done all they can for The Rat within legal parameters but at this stage he wants more.

Anna is as frustrated as us all with this but she is fully aware it cannot continue this way. Something has to give.

I know @Liam AAS went for a chat with her after me, he may be able to add more.
I saw you talking to her at one point when you held your embrace with her it looked quite sexual, maybe she had a bad relationship with her own father and she too was looking at you as the father figure she yearns for

Can anyone confirm that Justin and crew believed the last planned protest might put the deal in jeopody and discouraged it, therefore releasing a statement that day ? Interested on their take of any action by fans.
I totally abhorr any extra time and penalties afforded to the rat, whilst Rome burns. And burn it is, 2 points above relegation and no fit strikers, let alone all the financial effects of this madness.
Thank him upstairs for this collective spirit within the club and fans, or we'd be long consigned to history.

Think he means longer this goes on the more chance of all the hard work the football department have done will be for nothing
I thought it was clear from the shrimpers trust meeting this week that Justin himself said there was still a chance the deal might not be done and that if they loose the money then ‘ that’s tough’ but on this occasion I think he was more so talking about his own resilience

I saw you talking to her at one point when you held your embrace with her it looked quite sexual, maybe she had a bad relationship with her own father and she too was looking at you as the father figure she yearns for
Her husband was there, nice guy but i think he felt the jealously of her obvious attraction to me. I am obviously her toy boy material and as she asked for a pic i have sent her a current one over.

Brad Pitt Home: Inside the Actor's Properties | Architectural Digest |  Architectural Digest

Last edited:
I can only report what i am told but see no reason why Anna would lie.
Totally agree although this is very different to what we were told on Thursday. Makes you wonder who is telling who and what. So frustrating as today proved yet again that against all odds we’ve gone toe to toe with second place team and shouldn’t have lost. Imagine what we could do with a full squad .this just seems to be a never ending story with no end in sight. So depressing

I thought it was clear from the shrimpers trust meeting this week that Justin himself said there was still a chance the deal might not be done and that if they loose the money then ‘ that’s tough’ but on this occasion I think he was more so talking about his own resilience
I wouldn't be shocked if they're at the point where they refuse to put any more in and I wouldn't blame them.

The hold up is not with the council. The Rat and son of Rat are just asking them for the impossible within council regulations. They stand to make 130 million out of the FF deal and as Anna Firth said to me today, how much money do they need, it is just pure greed on their part. The consortium are champing at the bit to get this deal over the line and Anna hopes it will be done by Christmas.

Her contact with The Rat is limited now as he does return her txts but she intends somehow to get in contact this week. There will be an ultimatum issued to The Rat family over the next 7 days, i have no idea what that is but both the head of council and the planning officer have done all they can for The Rat within legal parameters but at this stage he wants more.

Anna is as frustrated as us all with this but she is fully aware it cannot continue this way. Something has to give.

I know @Liam AAS went for a chat with her after me, he may be able to add more.
All I said was "hello, thank you, enjoy the game"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back