• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Through out this sorry saga there are certain posters on here that I’ve followed their every word (within reason). One of those is yourself. I don’t know who you are but you clearly are well connected either at the club or within the FA based on your knowledge and TBF you havnt got much wrong. For that reason your last paragraph worries me the most. Are you suggesting that in your opinion the deal won’t happen or go through? Amongst all the positivity your posts over the last few days have been less so. Respect your views so just wondering if you see this going wrong? If so where would that leave the club?
I asked you before but still waiting for an answer from you, so I’ll ask you again, What have I said so far that I’ve been wrong about, please tell me?

I said all along he’ll mess Kimura about and won’t sell to them.

I said there won’t be any sale completion and FA approval before Christmas.

I said he’ll do the same to this consortium too. First it was going to be the 1st November, then the 17th and then by the end of the month.

Now we get another statement on the 5th December saying the DD is complete but still no completion date.

Do you not find it a slight coincidence that on the day the protests were starting up again there’s a statement that suddenly pops up? How many times has Ron done that before when a protest is planned for a Saturday, then sure enough, Friday night we get a statement from Ron saying everything is fine, we’ll pay the debt and we’ll be in our shimmy new stadium next year!

I’m not knocking Justin and the consortium one bit, he seems like a very decent and honourable guy and as I said they are only going on what Ron is telling them and promising them.

However, if you still believe that Ron will do the right thing for this football club then that’s up to you. You carry on with your sarcastic comments and laughing emojis at me, To be honest, I would have expected better from a staff member on here, but there you go!
I would add, where’s the mystery bidder that you have ties to? Why would these scenarios play out any differently with said bidder? I guess we’ll have to wait and see with the ‘not before Christmas’ line but I hope that’s not the case. I don’t expect Ron Martin to do the right thing for the club, but I expect him to do the right thing for himself because that’s all he has and ever will care about.

"Your opinion is your opinion, your perception is your perception, do not confuse them with "facts" or "truth"."

“The truth is out there. But so are lies.”

"If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future."

Three separate quotes that for me encapture the essence of many of the comments I have read, not only on here but elsewhere too.
For those who have embraced the "hope" that pours from JR statement yesterday don’t let anyone drag you down. For those who are unhappy with the Consortium or indeed the Trust you are in the minority, but don't worry because as it has been said before:-
"The majority is always wrong; the minority is rarely right."
So folks whatever your thought process is at the present I suggest you just adopt the following approach :-
I disagree but irespect your right to be STUPID !! 😉

Up the Shrimpers!

I asked you before but still waiting for an answer from you, so I’ll ask you again, What have I said so far that I’ve been wrong about, please tell me?

I said he’ll do the same to this consortium too. First it was going to be the 1st November, then the 17th and then by the end of the month.

Now we get another statement on the 5th December saying the DD is complete but still no completion date.

Do you not find it a slight coincidence that on the day the protests were starting up again there’s a statement that suddenly pops up? How many times has Ron done that before when a protest is planned for a Saturday, then sure enough, Friday night we get a statement from Ron saying everything is fine, we’ll pay the debt and we’ll be in our shimmy new stadium next year!

I’m not knocking Justin and the consortium one bit, he seems like a very decent and honourable guy and as I said they are only going on what Ron is telling them and promising them.

However, if you still believe that Ron will do the right thing for this football club then that’s up to you. You carry on with your sarcastic comments and laughing emojis at me, To be honest, I would have expected better from a staff member on here, but there you go!
Well, that’s a load of cobblers right up there with your best efforts.

Firstly it might help if I clarified that I don’t post on command when summoned by the click of someone’s fingers. This will be my only post on this subject too — just a heads up on that.

The so-called revelations in your post above bear bugger all relation to the claptrap you were hawking months ago. You were not the oracle that alerted everyone to the fact that Ron is a timewasting, moral vacuum of a shyster as you innocently claim in your pearl-clutching post above. We all knew that about Ron long before your latest SZ profile was created thanks. Mum worked for the council Town Clerk in the 70s and they all knew this then - before you were born.

What you did do, under this username during the summer, was go well beyond your limp representation above which infers that all you’d said was Kimura etc were all wasting their time.

What you actually inferred, nudged and winked while also setting off hares in selected private messages was that the reason Kimura were wasting their time was because someone else - another buyer - was already ‘much further along the buying process’ and ‘nobody else on earth will be able to buy the club cos Ron’s already got a buyer - they just like staying in the background under the radar’… as the club they were purported to be buying goes to hell in a handcart - yep that was plausible.

Also this mystery shy squillionaire was apparently going through the courts to kibosh Ron, Kimura and uncle tom Cobbleigh. He must have wasted his money on spectacularly bad lawyers then since not a peep has been heard of all that - or the moneybags themselves. And guess what? All the Those words are banned in the world hasn’t unearthed this secretive benefactor. Why? Because it was all fantasist **** stirring ‘look at me I know things you don’t’ rubbish all along. All you did was cause worry among some, and difficulties between others.

Now do us all a favour and wind it in. You may as well go back to your previous persona on the Zone while you’re at it.

However, if you still believe that Ron will do the right thing for this football club then that’s up to you. You carry on with your sarcastic comments and laughing emojis at me, To be honest, I would have expected better from a staff member on here, but there yo
You've been right about a few things FB, and I have no doubt that Ron will do what's right for himself and his family irrespective of any damage that might do to the club. But I think you need to be a little bit more open about where your information comes from, and what your motivations are for posting.

The takeover seems your sole interest when posting on here, so are you a concerned fan ( like most of us) or something more?

Well, that’s a load of cobblers right up there with your best efforts.

Firstly it might help if I clarified that I don’t post on command when summoned by the click of someone’s fingers. This will be my only post on this subject too — just a heads up on that.

The so-called revelations in your post above bear bugger all relation to the claptrap you were hawking months ago. You were not the oracle that alerted everyone to the fact that Ron is a timewasting, moral vacuum of a shyster as you innocently claim in your pearl-clutching post above. We all knew that about Ron long before your latest SZ profile was created thanks. Mum worked for the council Town Clerk in the 70s and they all knew this then - before you were born.

What you did do, under this username during the summer, was go well beyond your limp representation inferring that all you’d said was Kimura were wasting their time.

What you actually inferred, nudged and winked while also setting off hares in selected private messages was that Kimura were wasting their time not simply because Ron is dodgy but because someone else - another buyer - was already ‘much further along the buying process’ and ‘nobody else on earth will be able to buy the club cos Ron’s already got a buyer - they just like staying in the background under the radar’… as the club they were purported to be buying goes to hell in a handcart - yep that was plausible.

Also this mystery shy squillionaire was apparently going through the courts to kibosh Ron, Kimura and uncle tom Cobbleigh. He must have wasted his money on spectacularly bad lawyers then since not a peep has been heard of all that - or the moneybags themselves. And guess what? All the Those words are banned in the world hasn’t unearthed this secretive benefactor. Why? Because it was all fantasist **** stirring ‘look at me I know things you don’t’ rubbish all along. All you did was cause worry among some, and difficulties between others.

Now do us all a favour and wind it in. You may as well go back to your previous persona on the Zone while you’re at it.
Fantasist **** stirring you say? And what do I gain about just making things up then? I’m a fan just like everyone else but somehow you’re insinuating that I’m enjoying this then are you? Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion

Sorry, but when did I ever claim I was the so called oracle as you put it to what Ron’s really like? I merely stated he’s done a lot worse than people think.

As for everything else you mentioned, we’ll see what happens shall we. I trust what I have been told so let’s have the same conversation in a couple of months time and see what transpires.

But in the mean time, thank you for confirming what a few people have already told me about you 👍

Fantasist **** stirring you say? And what do I gain about just making things up then? I’m a fan just like everyone else but somehow you’re insinuating that I’m enjoying this then are you? Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion

Sorry, but when did I ever claim I was the so called oracle as you put it to what Ron’s really like? I merely stated he’s done a lot worse than people think.

As for everything else you mentioned, we’ll see what happens shall we. I trust what I have been told so let’s have the same conversation in a couple of months time and see what transpires.

But in the mean time, thank you for confirming what a few people have already told me about you 👍
I mean I can see it from both ways. Either you are right or Justin Rees is lying and I just dont see any reason why JR would have provided that update saying DD was complete, issues with Ron were sorted etc if it wasnt true.

I mean I can see it from both ways. Either you are right or Justin Rees is lying and I just dont see any reason why JR would have provided that update saying DD was complete, issues with Ron were sorted etc if it wasnt true.
FB did intimate in an earlier post that RM would have told JR it was all good and agreed to whatever was needed to stop protests and keep him sweet but with no intention of following through with anything.

Hey fellow bickerers,
can we have a christmas truce please. Today should be happy day , enjoying the positive vibes from yesterdays announcement.
It doesn’t matter to me who’s right, who’s wrong. But I think we are getting close now. As I see it , we are at mile 25 in a marathon. We as supporters just need to keep our s-it together. The finish line 🏁 is close now.
Anyhow, Merry Christmas everyone 🎅💙💙

Congratulations to the Southend protest group!
Once again you have come up trumps.
I just wonder where we would be without you?
No demo's
No Marches
No game protests
No protests at the Munster manor.
And excellent posts and questions to those in control.
Where were the Shrimpers Trust in all this?
Other than of course their board continuing to keep secret information from the members and even lending Mr Martin £40,000 without member knowledge or support.
The loan not a signed and sealed agreement other than the infamous Mr Martin "my word is my bond".
Still of course the money is outstanding with no known repayment agreement date.
Is it time for a more progressive and challenging supporter group rather than the cosy up to the chairman and consortium that we currently have?
At least those of us that feel the owners of the club should be held to account and scrutiny would have in my opinion a choice of who we join.
Set it up yourself then.

You answered none of his points about your mystery buyer though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back