• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree, just felt it was a little bit strange there wasn't a passing mention not even a nothing more known type of reference. I suppose deep down I was hoping he was saving it all up for a 'big' headline braker this week! Yeah I know two hope's 🤨

'No news' stories are pretty rare.

Essex police reported that no lawnmowers were stolen from sheds on Fairfax Drive in the previous seven days....

Is anyone able to clarify the part on the statement that said Boots and Laces STILL doesn't have water supply?
I read previously that it had been resolved.

Is anyone able to clarify the part on the statement that said Boots and Laces STILL doesn't have water supply?
I read previously that it had been resolved.
It doesn’t have mains water supply I believe, due to the unpaid bill.

It has supply from a water tanker that has had to be brought in to give temporary water supply.

Or at least that was the case. Not sure if that situation has changed recently.

We all know the 🐀 very well.

The consortium and Justin are now getting to know what a real James Hunt he really is!?

I hope all goes well and for all those long suffering staff members, players, management, etc....I hope it`s sooner rather than later.

Martin, give us OUR football club back and F*CK OFF!!

Confused about the current thread title, was this an off the cuff comment from Justin over the weekend? If not, then it should be removed, so not to mislead a lot of the casual fans who don't have an inside track. We're well past the stage of "it's some banter".
the game was called off so nobody knows if JR was around or not. Unless an ITK does? @Cricko

It doesn’t have mains water supply I believe, due to the unpaid bill.

It has supply from a water tanker that has had to be brought in to give temporary water supply.

Or at least that was the case. Not sure if that situation has changed recently.
If that is the case this is surely more expensive way of getting water there.

Is that water drinkable? Do the players and staff have access to showers, functioning toilets etc?

If that is the case this is surely more expensive way of getting water there.

Is that water drinkable? Do the players and staff have access to showers, functioning toilets etc?
There was a picture on here of the tanker in the car park, a great big silver one.

No idea on showers/drinking water.

The toilets are I believe the "portaloo" types though, that you'd see at a festival.

But again, that may have been the case and all is back to normal now.

Firstly we do not have a right to know anything with regards to the sale things just because we want to and we are getting tetchy. Secondly I still believe the protests did nothing to expidite the sale of the club, do not rally back I am entitled to my opinion as you are also to which I shall not criticise you for. Thirdly it's mince pies and beer for Santa, I'm not cheap!

I think the consortium must be hacked off with the 🐀 scenario as well as us shrimpers.
When hopefully the deal is done. I hope they take out a 🐀 contract with Rentokil .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back