• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
With so many partners making up the consortium it must be difficult for them all to agree. Wonder how many it takes to vote for / against a proposition for it to be agreed / declined?

Last edited:
And for my 10 pence worth I also find it ( cue the dog abuse) abit embarrassing the three day bender from our new owner over a month ago ? Isn’t that how Mike Ashley started ?? Look how that ended up, and the fella that did keeper uppies on the pitch at old Trafford .. Knighton .. well we are 5-6 weeks on from the grand **** up and still no closer to Ron leaving … I say if you all really do want out club get it done. You should never ever have been reliant on any money coming from the Martin family ….

Sure I’m not suggesting anyone’s a fraud or dealing without honesty, I too will be eternally grateful if the deal does goes through and extremely thankful to the consortium and Justin etc from a personal view I just prefer seeing action not lip services ..

Let’s get it done knowing we will never get anything from the crooks Martin and son … if that then makes it unaffordable then there clearly isn’t the funds to support a club at all

The strange thing is someone has been paying the players And stafBut it probably was not Rat man Someone paid for the new area in the south stand BUT it wasn't rat man Someone put in new plasma tvs but it wasn't rat man So if Justin is picking up all these bills WHY

The strange thing is someone has been paying the players And stafBut it probably was not Rat man Someone paid for the new area in the south stand BUT it wasn't rat man Someone put in new plasma tvs but it wasn't rat man So if Justin is picking up all these bills WHY
Probably because him and the consortium will be the new owners in a couple of weeks.

I get the unease i really do, but i dont see any extra reasons to believe this will fall through.

Presumably the upcoming council meeting will be discussing the expansion of the current leasing agreement at FF( post completion), as it can’t be Planning related as I don‘t believe Ron Martin has submitted a revised application for a 100% residential scheme at FF.
Heaven help us if the rat is delaying for revised Planning Permission!

Probably because him and the consortium will be the new owners in a couple of weeks.

I get the unease i really do, but i dont see any extra reasons to believe this will fall through.
Also Rat man said that justin the new owners has paid 50% of thr EDF bill .If this is so then yes the takeover cant be to far away .

And for my 10 pence worth I also find it ( cue the dog abuse) abit embarrassing the three day bender from our new owner over a month ago ? Isn’t that how Mike Ashley started ?? Look how that ended up, and the fella that did keeper uppies on the pitch at old Trafford .. Knighton .. well we are 5-6 weeks on from the grand **** up and still no closer to Ron leaving … I say if you all really do want out club get it done. You should never ever have been reliant on any money coming from the Martin family ….

Sure I’m not suggesting anyone’s a fraud or dealing without honesty, I too will be eternally grateful if the deal does goes through and extremely thankful to the consortium and Justin etc from a personal view I just prefer seeing action not lip services ..

Let’s get it done knowing we will never get anything from the crooks Martin and son … if that then makes it unaffordable then there clearly isn’t the funds to support a club at all
I hope I’m wrong but it’s starting to feel a bit like earlier this year when Matt Uggla (York owner), posed with Yeovil scarf etc on pitch and announced planned takeover. Before… https://www.itv.com/news/westcountr...takeover-collapses-amid-financial-uncertainty

Reactions: jnl
If the deal collapsed the it would not only put the club in a mess But that would put rat man's deal to build home on Fossetts in jepady And he can't afford that to happen
Why would a collapse of the club put FF development in jeapody?
The Council are in debt to the tune of £14m.
They want as many houses built as possible to get in Community charges.
More at RH would get them extra biscuits at tea time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back