• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a belly full of rat man and his constant lies and spin Ron Martin I hope you suffer painfully as you are doing to a most loyal fan base You creep

All I keep hearing is what Kevin would bring in when the embargo goes How much more do you think the three amigos are going to put up with the **** there getting Ron Martin I hope you are pleased with your self

Glen on bbc sounds said that D D is taking longer than we want .But I have to feel that The takeover has to be right So I guess its still on Just wish it could be done as quickly as possible.

Can someone please tell me if you feel Justin and the consortium will pull out If that would happen Why is Justin paying the players And staff wages

I reckon it will all be done and dusted by end of Jan/Feb. These things take time and I’m sure the consortium wouldn’t have ******* all that money on paying off HMRC and continue to pay the players wages if they were in any doubt as to the final outcome.

However, let’s hope they don’t run out of money in the meantime 😬.

I reckon it will all be done and dusted by end of Jan/Feb. These things take time and I’m sure the consortium wouldn’t have ******* all that money on paying off HMRC and continue to pay the players wages if they were in any doubt as to the final outcome.

However, let’s hope they don’t run out of money in the meantime 😬.
Are you for real the consortium has plenty of cash

Can’t the council apply some pressure? Rat and ratty junior need the council’s goodwill and support for their housing estate pipe dream. Surely the council have some levers they could pull to get these slimy oiks to sign something watertight on the £20M and also to pressure them to get this damn deal done pronto and stop ****ing around. @jphfitz could the Trust explore this with the council?

Over the many years I have disliked opposing managers, players and fans … and referees. But I have always appreciated that we all in the same game. They have only been doing their job. But in the case of RM and son, I feel they are deliberately trying to destroy my club with the aim of furthering their own ends … and these people are supposed to be on my team.
After the joy and optimism of the Chesterfield game - followed up by a great result at Gateshead - I can’t believe that RM and son are going to take it all away.
why? How much more blood can he want?

I’m sure someone said the extra housing at Fossetts for ratboy won’t be signed sealed and delivered until a date in December?

Potentially what the Father **** and Baby **** are stalling until?

I’m sure someone said the extra housing at Fossetts for ratboy won’t be signed sealed and delivered until a date in December?

And i wonder what happens, if for whatever reason it's refused. Stranger things have happened?.

Sounds like a logical conclusion.
So with Christmas coming nothing will happen this year.
The 🐀 still in control in January and the consortium having to pay another round of bills and wages.
Will the consortium wear this sinario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back