• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this takeover is now dragging on. Any views I post on the subject are just what I personally feel.
I do respect all posters views and especially enjoy a little insight that in the knows have . Think we all want the takeover completed ASAP. Just hope we get an early Christmas preszy, with the news that the 🐀 is history . COYB’s 💙

I know this takeover is now dragging on. Any views I post on the subject are just what I personally feel.
I do respect all posters views and especially enjoy a little insight that in the knows have . Think we all want the takeover completed ASAP. Just hope we get an early Christmas preszy, with the news that the 🐀 is history . COYB’s 💙
Ah but which Christmas?

Other clubs have got there takeovers done and dusted within a few months Southend United has been taking so long getting there takeover done But then other clubs didn't have 2 real pricks that are doing there best to hide there debts .from the buyers

I know like many others do that deals can take time but I think I can say on behalf of many that the worries we have are for the squad size they can’t do this for much longer.
Deals can take time, but this is taking way longer than the normal amount of time. Premier League clubs have been sold in shorter time. Billion dollar/pound companies have been sold in shorter time.

Reactions: jnl
Deals can take time, but this is taking way longer than the normal amount of time. Premier League clubs have been sold in shorter time. Billion dollar/pound companies have been sold in shorter time.
But these clubs werent being sold by Ronnie the Rat though!
This small factor was always going to layer up the risk and timescales!

Seriously, I am getting more concerned as every day passes. After the initial buzz of being plucked from oblivion at the eleventh hour by the consortium paying the tax bill and seemingly securing a deal at our last court appearance to now its nearly the end of the year and I’m still checking Shrimperzone every few minutes in the vain hope a deal has been completed. It’s stressing me out big time 😫

Ron Martin should be dragged in front of a judge and a jury And found guilty of being a lier and a cheat Along with that son of his And the judgment is guilty as charged

Basically at this moment in time Justin has been roped in to fill the void left from the much chastised PG site services. ( prop up the club whilst the owner won’t, with no real intention of ever selling
Bang On! That is exactly what’s gone on, and given Ron’s reputation he had to go all the way to the other side of the world to get another poor sod to bankroll his ineptness as a businessman. One day I really hope his dodgy dealings catch up with him and Jack and they find themselves inside

Can someone from the Trust feedback re the need to restart protests at Rats mansion?
Or reassure us all that all is well.

Seriously, I am getting more concerned as every day passes. After the initial buzz of being plucked from oblivion at the eleventh hour by the consortium paying the tax bill and seemingly securing a deal at our last court appearance to now its nearly the end of the year and I’m still checking Shrimperzone every few minutes in the vain hope a deal has been completed. It’s stressing me out big time
your not alone mate all this is also stressing out 8.000 plus other shrimpers .

Can someone from the Trust feedback re the need to restart protests at Rats mansion?
Or reassure us all that all is well.
Difficult to say that all is well until a deal is complete and we have all heard the “it’s progressing” messages from many sources but we continue to be in dialogue with the consortium and assured that all is progressing (sorry) albeit not to the timeline we had all hoped for.

it’s very nerve racking time for all and we know the silly games that the rat man can play but we are going to have to wait a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back