• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The State of Roots Hall

Spoke to herself today.
Top lady,
She is quite passionate about the SUFC, and that she could not wait to watch the SUFC at an away ground, and be real hard core.
And she meant it, they were words from the heart, not just politician words,
I can't stand tories.
However credit where its due she has at least raised our case in Parliament tried to do bits....could have done naff all.

Well done everyone that came to tidy up roots hall. It was lovely to see so many passionate supporters. Lots of older fans who had great stories of their first visit to roots hall. I have memories of standing in the south bank when it was just terracing in the late sixties with my dad. Spent four hours cleaning the seating in that stand today.

I think it was @Medway Blue who said to me, he thought this must have been how people got through wars once.( of course there is no comparison) The coming together of people with only one cause in mind, to save something so close to their heart.

I understood what he meant today with such fantastic spirit amongst the fans. You are all a credit to SUFC,

Walked across the pitch today.. its rubbish. Some areas of seed not taken. Couple of nasty potholes.....it'll disintegrate by November....
Stood at the North Bank end and there are a number of spots without grass. I think the length of the rest of it masks the condition

Had a good walk around the pitch...its terrible.
Proper little potholes, areas of seed not taking. Awful.
Brown circles where foxes have been p...ing too. Keep the faith. Hopefully, it can all look a lot better by Saturday.

Back