• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The regeneration of Roots Hall

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
“We have a new selection of beers at the Stadium and would encourage supporters to get to Roots Hall as early as possible to cheer on Kevin Maher’s side as we embark on our new campaign together."

This sounds good - maybe using some local breweries. There are plenty around

“We have a new selection of beers at the Stadium and would encourage supporters to get to Roots Hall as early as possible to cheer on Kevin Maher’s side as we embark on our new campaign together."

Pre season had new beers..

Anyone know if there are still capacity restrictions in the Shimpers Bar and/or Far Post Bar? This stopped me using these but if restrictions are lifted I may well come back..

Would be nice to know what this selection of beers/lagers is and in what stands?

Anyone?

Cruzcampo in the West?

Moving this question over from the York ticket thread.

Is anyone (@Poyntless )aware of what needs doing to get the North West corner up to scratch? It seems the most obvious area to bring back into use, not least because it has its own turnstiles and a big exit ramp. I seem to recall that the toilets always were a bit basic in there but other than that and perhaps catering (which could be a mobile van) is there anything else?

Moving this question over from the York ticket thread.

Is anyone (@Poyntless )aware of what needs doing to get the North West corner up to scratch? It seems the most obvious area to bring back into use, not least because it has its own turnstiles and a big exit ramp. I seem to recall that the toilets always were a bit basic in there but other than that and perhaps catering (which could be a mobile van) is there anything else?

I believe that is the plan and away supporters to be housed in the North West section and north returned to home fans

Back