• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn’t of said it any better myself
Jack, if your that close with the confidence of the group can you relay the feelings back the other way ? Just a simple quote no names just that things are being put in motion ? No need to reveal who as i am sure Chris Phillips is trustworthy with info ?

Some people are completely clueless. Including myself. I’ve shared what I’ve shared to try and help fans nerves and concern.

Using certain apps I’m able to show evidence to people who are respected on here @Shrimpergarry @Lord Football @Cricko @shrimperjon to name a few, that can’t be screenshot or forwarded.

Believe what you want to believe. Just be thankful we have people who want to save us, are trying to save us and are doing there upmost.

We’re all stressed and anxious for the same reason and same person. This is what people forget when peltering people on here and Twitter!

Jack, if your that close with the confidence of the group can you relay the feelings back the other way ? Just a simple quote no names just that things are being put in motion ? No need to reveal who as i am sure Chris Phillips is trustworthy with info ?

CJP is fully aware of where things are up to. Chris happened to walk into a meeting taking place last week!

Do you honestly think article would have gone out, without 1 the authorisation of the group and 2 knowing it’s factual?

And trust me, people in the group don’t need me to relay your feelings. They come here and read them for themselves. But yes I do pass on certain bits.

Re what is shared and what isn’t.

It’s all hearsay and conjecture. Until a deal is done or someone is completely out and releases a statement even the ITK are at arms length.

Ron is obviously being Ron. Anyone who has dealt with him knows what he’s like. For those who haven’t it’s not unusual for the goalposts to be changed every time you speak to him.

All I can say is don’t hang on the word of anyone and until a PR is made keep up protesting and ramping up the pressure on Ron.

There seems to be an atmosphere of apathy setting in, everybody relying on being fed tit bits of info whilst the club is sleepwalking to possible oblivion

What are the expected numbers for first game of season? 6,000 at RH and 300 at Ron’s gaff?

IMO those numbers should be reversed, really make the national news and pile the pressure on. Shouting Martin out at RH will get mentioned on anglia news. Closing the road outside Ron’s house would go national

There seems to be an atmosphere of apathy setting in, everybody relying on being fed tit bits of info whilst the club is sleepwalking to possible oblivion

What are the expected numbers for first game of season? 6,000 at RH and 300 at Ron’s gaff?

IMO those numbers should be reversed, really make the national news and pile the pressure on. Shouting Martin out at RH will get mentioned on anglia news. Closing the road outside Ron’s house would go national
Easier said then done unfortunately.

CJP is fully aware of where things are up to. Chris happened to walk into a meeting taking place last week!

Do you honestly think article would have gone out, without 1 the authorisation of the group and 2 knowing it’s factual?

And trust me, people in the group don’t need me to relay your feelings. They come here and read them for themselves. But yes I do pass on certain bits.
Suggests why there has been a lack of further articles by CP on the topic. No headline leader along the lines of who are the interested parties. No attempt to pull them from the shadows or to generate discussion. A discretionary stance perhaps.

Put out that Ron has a new oil exploration and drilling licence and watch the oil rebellion mob turn up and close the road for us 😂

Agree, support the team, not the regime! Unless the team start playing on Ron's front lawn, Roots Hall it is (for me at least)
And there’s the apathy, rather enjoy a game than be ar5ed to protest. These are critical days and with 3 weeks left imagine the publicity of 2000 + people marching. Disruption of road closures and inconvenience would make massive publicity and have Ron’s name all over national and international press.
Or sit with a pie and cocoa at the match like there is no issue.

Surely time to go big or go home

He doesn’t get paid nearly enough!
He might not but for 90 pence a pop I expect more than the regurgitated stuff we get from our self-acclaimed local rag. Run me past when we last got an exclusive interview from anyone within the club, let alone RM ?

He might not but for 90 pence a pop I expect more than the regurgitated stuff we get from our self-acclaimed local rag. Run me past when we last got an exclusive interview from anyone within the club, let alone RM ?

Really? You expect hard hitting journalism for 90p? Wow

Reactions: Jai
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back