• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
OS are also advertising new sponsorship opportunities - Ron's desperate attempt to get some money in before the 24th Aug?

Trouble is he has every Southend fan over a barrel, the love we have for the football club over rides our hate of Martin. And that Pr*ck knows it!!? #MartinOut

Which means we will all keep buying tickets and attending matches.
Hampshire, loving the club does not necessarily mean you have to keep buying tickets or merchandise.

The whole thrust of the Blackpool boycott was that the two were separated, and fans took the decision to starve the club of revenue. We even designed our own merchandise and sold it to raise funds.

How come new sponsors have come forward ? What do they know, that we don't ?
Same information we have, we WILL be playing in the NL next season.

Success on the pitch doesn't really matter a great deal to these sponsors as they are still getting a benefit.

I imagine most of them had been waiting for that news

This is getting silly now. Protests should be outside his gaff every day not once a week, with far more fans turning up. Professional club that can't fulfill friendly fixtures, it's pathetic and embarrasing.
Shrimpers Trust you need to try harder to come up with ways of ousting Martin NOW.
We are a week away from a league fixture with barely a team to put on the pitch, what and people are getting season tickets to go watch THAT ??? Its a ****in **** take.
This fan base is so weak, unbelievable. Yep today i'm Mr Angry.
A new sponsor, a new kit, unlocked the war chest, staff paid awfully late.. all this is supposed to be good news whilst Rome burns ???
This ain't a football club, this is torment. Its nearly 5 MONTHS since Martin announced he was selling up.

He's is literally playing his best hand ever against honest fans here. It's downright embarrasing being a Shrimper right now. For the love of God sell it or shut it down....
👏

Change the thread title to SUFC not for sale
Have I missed something? Why are people saying the club isn't for sale?

Is this because nobody has announced that a bid has been made for the club yet?

I get confused because Ron said it was for sale and announced what the price was (sort of).
Chris P and Crate have both said that people were talking about buying the club.

Isn't there an NDA in place that would prevent Ron and any prospective buyers from making a statement, even if they wanted to?

"The football club are entering a transitional period and appreciate the support of its dedicated fans and partners as we work towards our shared ambitions."

Interesting sentence and wording.
Can’t we have a ‘Martin out ‘ board, I would chuck the first £20 in the kitty!

Have I missed something? Why are people saying the club isn't for sale?

Is this because nobody has announced that a bid has been made for the club yet?

I get confused because Ron said it was for sale and announced what the price was (sort of).
Chris P and Crate have both said that people were talking about buying the club.

Isn't there an NDA in place that would prevent Ron and any prospective buyers from making a statement, even if they wanted to?
He ain't selling, it's been nearly 5 months. Ever been had ? Martin is literally going to watch Maher start his first league game this season without filling the bench, unreal.
No way is he selling, he's having far too much fun. Show me a prospective buyer who thinks they stand a good chance of a takeover imminent !

He ain't selling, it's been nearly 5 months. Ever been had ? Martin is literally going to watch Maher start his first league game this season without filling the bench, unreal.
No way is he selling, he's having far too much fun. Show me a prospective buyer who thinks they stand a good chance of a takeover imminent !
Other than Kimura none appear to be willing to put their head above the trenches just yet

Starting to think I need some counselling !!

For the last 7/8 days, I’ve promised myself that I’m not going to bother looking at any more ‘zone posts, ….only to be even more frustrated and deflated yet again !! I promised myself to wait until concrete facts are announced…….But guess what ???…… here I am again !!! I haven’t even managed to stay away for one fuggin day!

And what, we may ask, has been the “benefit” of my daily visit to the Shrimperzone ??

Sweet fugg all !!

Everyday just sees another 4 pages of what amounts to absolutely zero. 😡😡

Any good therapists out there ?? I’ve got to break this addictive , destructive habit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣…….. it’s that, or back to the funny fags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back