• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about any of the other leagues. I can only go by what Mark Ives said on a call with the Trust, and that is that the NL receives a monthly report from HMRC saying whether all of its member clubs are up-to-date or in arrears with payments.

Heres what the NL rues say

With effect from 1 July 2011 any Club which has not, within twenty-eight (28) days of the relevant due date, paid to HMRC the amounts due to be paid to HMRC to discharge:-
• the Club’s full liability for VAT, and PAYE & NIC due in respect of any and all employees or former employees of the Club for the immediately preceding payment period;
• the Club’s full liability for VAT, PAYE & NIC which becomes due as a result of an assessment issued by HMRC, with the exception of amounts formally disputed until such time determination is made on HMRC’s claim, and/or
• defaults on the terms of any ‘time to pay’ agreement, shall report the default event to the Competition prior to the month end following the month in which the debt falls due.

It seems is a mixture but all professional sports teams above a certain level are monitored far more than even they were prior to the Portsmouth fiasco some years ago.

@CRATE Sorry if I keep bothering you ect. This whole sale situation is just getting to me at the moment. Like you said things take time and if it’s gone quiet it’s gone quiet for a reason and by this I’m an optimistic guy. I feel like if it meant that this season we start under RM then so be it, as long as this sale goes through by let’s say mid august I’m happy and I think everyone should be. I think this might be the viable option tbh.

You need to be careful mate. Fans at Blackpool got sued for saying less. Being on the wrong end of libel proceedings in the UK is no joke.

thank you for this timely reminder ... I was amazed that Sol Campbell did not take this site down and help himself to all the owners money ..

but all i am saying is such a thing is possible ..

thank you for this timely reminder ... I was amazed that Sol Campbell did not take this site down and help himself to all the owners money ..

Shrimperzone.Com Ltd ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Shrimperzone.com") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.

All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, overly sarcastic,hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. The use of "Sock Puppets" is forbidden, you may only have one account. Please treat all members with respect and do not play the poster. We do not allow any political views or posts.

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate and ban your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Shrimperzone.Com Ltd ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Shrimperzone.com") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.

All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, overly sarcastic,hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. The use of "Sock Puppets" is forbidden, you may only have one account. Please treat all members with respect and do not play the poster. We do not allow any political views or posts.

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate and ban your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
You saucy legalese bastards xx

@CRATE Sorry if I keep bothering you ect. This whole sale situation is just getting to me at the moment. Like you said things take time and if it’s gone quiet it’s gone quiet for a reason and by this I’m an optimistic guy. I feel like if it meant that this season we start under RM then so be it, as long as this sale goes through by let’s say mid august I’m happy and I think everyone should be. I think this might be the viable option tbh.
Mate, please stop hanging on every word someone on SZ said. I don't care how reliable they are or have proven to be, you'll know when you know. It's not good for you to be this invested in CRATE updates 😂 I have seen you post so many times about it, just try and chill. If anyone knew anything worth saying, I'm sure they'd let people know.

I remember an interview RM gave BBC in 2011 when he claimed that negotiations with the council for the new stadium were “95% done”
many years ago a member of southend council told me they keep trying to help ron with the stadium but he keeps changing things around [ moving the goalpost ] i now see after all these years he was telling the truth he must have been a terrible man to work with ,as any potential buyers are now finding out . PLEASE PLEASE RON DO THE RIGHT THING SELL UP AND LEAVE THE CLUB THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE DAMAGE YOU DO YOU ARE KILLING SOUTHEND UNITED .

Just relax . If you notice people that know more than the ordinary fan aren’t panicking. Think that tells you all you neeed to know. Like crate has said plenty of times. There’s a reason it’s all gone quiet.

many years ago a member of southend council told me they keep trying to help ron with the stadium but he keeps changing things around [ moving the goalpost ] i now see after all these years he was telling the truth he must have been a terrible man to work with ,as any potential buyers are now finding out . PLEASE PLEASE RON DO THE RIGHT THING SELL UP AND LEAVE THE CLUB THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE DAMAGE YOU DO YOU ARE KILLING SOUTHEND UNITED .
He doesn't care.

Just relax . If you notice people that know more than the ordinary fan aren’t panicking. Think that tells you all you neeed to know. Like crate has said plenty of times. There’s a reason it’s all gone quiet.
To be fair people who know more than us haven’t been panicking throughout most of this, as they were aware of just how serious Kimura were about purchasing the club. Their lack of panic didn’t turn out to be correlated of the likelihood of a deal though, and so I think many of us are very cautious to have much hope, especially when we’ve nothing public to go on.

I’m not ITK but would be very surprised if a sale gets agreed and announced in the next few weeks, my expectation is we’ll start this season in the dark, but I hope I’m proved wrong.

No you're not. This is what you said.
he pays them and they advise him ... so he/they will know exactly how to disguise it ..
For example "cost of sales" ...

When its a case of dealing with agents - who knows who gets what .. its a mucky business
There's nothing in there that makes it a hypothetical.

However, are you now admitting that it's a hypothetical and that you don't really think it is happening?

We're going to be playing youth players v Oldham aren't we?

Feels very 2020

The first choice starting 11 is reasonably competitive.

No depth in the squad though - any injuries and we're significantly weakening the team.

Youth? Don't think we have any registered. We can only have 16 registered players - currently don't think any youth make up the 16

I am throwing it around in my head 1Do I go to the hall sat the 5 th v Oldham 2 if I do go am I garrented that my money will not go into Ron's bank balance Or do I just follow the game on Essex. Which only costs me 4.95 .....As opposed to gate cost and a he'll of a lot in petrol for a 200 mile round trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back