• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to sell something - the lawyers for the buyers would ask for an undertaking from the sellers that upon receipt of £x the charges will be released. This is standard property practice. So you are correct but the key is that his lawyers cannot provide a clean title without settling the outstanding debt, that can come from any means but normally it is from cash received in the event of a sale. But RM could pay it off from his own money (very unlikely!)
100% agree. What I was addressing was the suggestions on here that whoever buys RH will take on the charges currently recorded against the property.

While the subject of charges are being discussed. Can anyone shed any light on the Charges outstanding on Southend United Football Club.

Charge Created 01 MAR 23 ROOTS HALL LTD 24 MAR 23 MEZCAL INVESTMENTS LTD
24 MAR 23 SOUTH EASTERN LEISURE UK LTD

In addition there are 2 further Charges outstanding
30 JUL 07 ROYAL LONDON MUTUAL INSURANCE
21 DEC 99 SOUTH EASTERN LEISURE UK LTD
This is RM moving everything around to cover his arse.... Mezcal somehow shows in 2021 a balance of 6 million in their off shore account.. How that got there is, well dubious.. @Firestorm maybe able to shed some light on it all.

This is RM moving everything around to cover his arse.... Mezcal somehow shows in 2021 a balance of 6 million in their off shore account.. How that got there is, well dubious.. @Firestorm maybe able to shed some light on it all.

Dear me. Trying to see through Ron’s accounts must be like swimming blindfold in Murkey waters.

Presumably then anyone buying the Club would have to settle those Charges as part of the purchase ??

He has over 25 years muddied the waters so much with inter company crap, i have really no idea how a buyer would get through it all.
And therein lays the problem. How one man has been allowed to carry on in this manner beggars belief!!?

Their should be, along with the Fit and Proper Test on initial owners buying football clubs, a further check, at a pre-determined time length, to assess whether that are still Fit and Proper. Legislation should be able to monitor these so called chairman, of the likes of Martin, and the Oyston family to name a few.

It keeps happening, and needs monitoring to when it goes wrong, a safety blanket to save the club from being dragged through the mud.

Martin has been doing the job of two men for years....Laurel & Hardy😂🤣

I never said he should, Riggers. Just wondering whether he might have done. There are those who value their roots and appreciate the help given which allowed them to achieve success and remain grateful, and there are those who, whilst they no doubt appreciated it at the time, see their success as due to their own efforts and talents alone. Neither are right or wrong, just differing natures I guess.

Re. your potato picking analogy...had you become a successful and wealthy potato farmer as a result of your early potato picking experience you might have felt differently.

But then again.....

Not when your potato picking. You want the loose ones its much easier, especially if the farmer had just been past on his machine and just unearthed the last of the crop. The poor of Hullbridge would swarm forward and grab what they could. Like Russians in a German POW camp.

Even at 4 years of age I knew I never wanted to be here for to long. Just like Jamie Vardy at Stockbridge.....Get your act together or this is it.

Like me he probably smiles when he thinks back but neither of us owe anyone anything. We did our job and made them money and we would laugh about if we met those people. If had all gone wrong Jamie wouldn't demand a slice of the £1m fee that Fleetwood received and I wouldn't expect free sack of King Edwards.

It seems our current owner and the next have never picked potatoes or played for Stockbridge. If they did the deal would be done by now.

Last edited:
I can roll my eyes up again 🙄 trust me, there is more issues going on in the real world than on Shrimperzone, especially fire 🔥 in Rhode and Ron Martin not paying staffs again. We are few days away from getting done by National League.

It’s getting tad boring on here, some of you are awesome, some of you have favouritism, fews of you are an dipstick just like Rodney from Only Fool & Horses.

I can roll my eyes up again 🙄 trust me, there is more issues going on in the real world than on Shrimperzone, especially fire 🔥 in Rhode and Ron Martin not paying staffs again. We are few days away from getting done by National League.

It’s getting tad boring on here, some of you are awesome, some of you have favouritism, fews of you are an dipstick just like Rodney from Only Fool & Horses.
................/´¯/
............../¯ /
............./..../
....../´¯/`...`/´¯¯`·¸
..../`/.../..../......./¨¯\
...(`(...(...(.... ¯~/`..`)
....\.................`...../
.....\`...\...\.........·´
.......\................/
.........\............/

Didn't they do a Polish version of Only Fools or it may have been Romanian?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back