• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final post I’m going to make saying this. As I’m adamant some people are making things up in their own head or reading something someone else has made up in their own head and believed it.

If things going quite, they go quite for a reason.

In the same way I said read between the lines of the KIMURA statement, I also say if it was dead one it would be known, two it would be very loud. They’ve proven they’re happy to make statements.

Regarding offers being made or not, who knows? Anna Firth publicly confirmed on our Twitter space she was aware of goal posts changing as recent as a few days ago.

I get some people are really stressed, would up and upset. But people are working hard. It’s like trying to do a deal with some one who wants to eat the whole cake and smile in your face whilst doing it.

As I say, keep the faith, silence is golden (no matter what you think) and read between the lines!
I dont have twitter so dont here Twitter space obviously so I miss all that

Re going quite i truly get that but it could go quiet for a good reason or a bad reason and no one would ever know unless your an ITK.

I am great fun for what you put out on here as many are, but there, surely understandably, is always doubt given whats gone on before. As I say I am a realist look at all sides of things and right now, as I am not an ITK, I see nothing positive to grab hold of. I have grabbed in the past such as with Kimura and that didn't happen even though some were saying it would.

Have always hated the term read between the lines as it can be taken any way at all, the person who knows something could see it in one light the one people who know little could see it in a different light. But again appreciate it is hard for any ITK to come out and say outrightly what is going on.

I am not stressed, frustrated is more the word, stressed is when something is in your control and you cant control it this isnt in my control

I'm not sure Ron can sell something without settling loans secured on it. Same as I can't sell a car without settling any HP that I have on it.
You can sell something with a loan secured on it but you have to settle the charge against the land / property when you sell it. Like with a mortgage, thats charge is disbursed when the funds are received by your solicitor. WOuld be the same here i would believe, RM gets the cash through his solicitors, he has to settle all charges and then RM gets his money at the end of that

No. You wouldn't be able to sell if you couldn't clear your mortgage. There is a price where you couldn't go below
That's why Bank's/Building Societies request that you put a decent deposit down when you buy a house. If you have to default it's your money (your initial deposit and any capital you pay off) that gets lost....not theirs.

This was just an example of the difference from getting "what you ask for" when you sell and what you "actually get"!!

Those that can't manage their finances very well often lose out, which is more than likely what Mr Martin will find out.

This

People complain about mental Health but are quite happy to dish it out

Just leave the fella alone
But this was the fella that continually made posts that were borderline suggesting and inciting harm to the owner of the club and his family, he also accused anyone that he every disagreed with of being a Col U fan and got censored in the end. Coming back and now continuously presenting his uninformed opinions as facts is irritating and irresponsible.
If he wants to be left alone it would probable be best not to antagonize people who are already somewhat stressed by posting incorrect information repeatedly.

Cheer mate, I heard about snippets on shrimperzone before I joined last month, unfortunately it’s proved what ppls on twitters said.
Ok enough.. You are Murkey, if you would like me to prove it to you for all to see I will. You have been let back on here with another user name ( which we do allow upon request) although we do not allow sock puppets.

So stop this bull****, it ends now.

Ok enough.. You are Murkey, if you would like me to prove it to you for all to see I will. You have been let back on here with another user name ( which we do allow upon request) although we do not allow sock puppets.

So stop this bull****, it ends now.
Does it really matter tho? 😂

Reactions: TJC
But this was the fella that continually made posts that were borderline suggesting and inciting harm to the owner of the club and his family, he also accused anyone that he every disagreed with of being a Col U fan and got censored in the end. Coming back and now continuously presenting his uninformed opinions as facts is irritating and irresponsible.
If he wants to be left alone it would probable be best not to antagonize people who are already somewhat stressed by posting incorrect information repeatedly.
And hiding behind a sock puppet username in the process when it is obvious who he really is.

I'm not sure Ron can sell something without settling loans secured on it. Same as I can't sell a car without settling any HP that I have on it.
In order to sell something - the lawyers for the buyers would ask for an undertaking from the sellers that upon receipt of £x the charges will be released. This is standard property practice. So you are correct but the key is that his lawyers cannot provide a clean title without settling the outstanding debt, that can come from any means but normally it is from cash received in the event of a sale. But RM could pay it off from his own money (very unlikely!)

I am absolutely baffled by the non payment. Five months without any income! I'd be screwed after just one.

I can only assume family and friends are supporting them and now of course ST.
I'm 40 and i've been drilled into me to make sure you have enough put away for a downpour, not just a rainy day. I guess i'm lucky that i've managed to build up quite rainy day pot.

I know others would not be in such a luxurious position.

If Ron took on that level of investment I wonder how far down his list of priorities paying the staff and rewarding their loyalty would be.
At the bottom as per usual. He treats the staff as flys that should be controlled and as he once said. " You are lucky to have a job" That was during a period he had not paid them, no suprise there.

While the subject of charges are being discussed. Can anyone shed any light on the Charges outstanding on Southend United Football Club.

Charge Created 01 MAR 23 ROOTS HALL LTD 24 MAR 23 MEZCAL INVESTMENTS LTD
24 MAR 23 SOUTH EASTERN LEISURE UK LTD

In addition there are 2 further Charges outstanding
30 JUL 07 ROYAL LONDON MUTUAL INSURANCE
21 DEC 99 SOUTH EASTERN LEISURE UK LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back