• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t just a NL requirement. I doubt the new owners would complete the sale if those debts to staff were outstanding

How do we interpret these last throw funding from RM....paying football creditors etc. I'm hoping these are necessary steps made perfectly clear by the consortium as conditions of purchase.
It's conditions of NL to stay a part of the league this year, and being a NL club is obviously a condition of the consortium, so you could put it that way, but I don't think this indicates that a sale is any closer.

But this was the fella that continually made posts that were borderline suggesting and inciting harm to the owner of the club and his family, he also accused anyone that he every disagreed with of being a Col U fan and got censored in the end. Coming back and now continuously presenting his uninformed opinions as facts is irritating and irresponsible.
If he wants to be left alone it would probable be best not to antagonize people who are already somewhat stressed by posting incorrect information repeatedly.
If it’s any consolation I wouldn’t be more happier to find out that someone had punched Ron on the nose

If true, how do you know this?. I read he awards himself £300k per year 'consultancy fees' ( FFS! ) from the club?. If again this is correct, then that is what the £300k is used for amongst other things?.
I'm not for one moment condoning this, i think it's disgusting if true?.

anyone running a business turning over a decent amount can extract this sort of money without it showing up in the accounts as "money for the chairman to buy a Bentley" ...

What do you mean?
He’s basically shown that he’s paid them on the books but not actually given them the money, if he’d not paid them he would have had to lay them off which would be the normal course of action if you can’t afford to pay your staff but this would have meant paying them any holiday money and notice . What he’s done is tie them to their jobs without having to pay them, basically stolen their money as far as I can see. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s what it looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back