• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think that any new prospective buyers. Would have seen despite having a skeleton squad. That today's game may encourage them to invest in the club

I would like to think so too. Unfortunately I also believe itā€™s the sort of result that will not go unnoticed by owners of other clubs when they need a new manager/head coach.

Lots of people taking a glass half empty view but I'm feeling more positive. I predict (without any knowledge), footballing creditors will now be cleared (hopefully on Monday as far as wages are concerned), work to get the ground ready will continue this week and safety certificate sorted with a tarting up on the 30th (if needs be the court will need to authorise any expenditure). The famous five will have been meeting this weekend and will declare their hand next week and put an offer on the table. Ron will accept the offer or an alternative one by the start of the season and we will sign a few new players including the ones we want to keep.

Lots of people taking a glass half empty view but I'm feeling more positive. I predict (without any knowledge), footballing creditors will now be cleared (hopefully on Monday as far as wages are concerned), work to get the ground ready will continue this week and safety certificate sorted with a tarting up on the 30th (if needs be the court will need to authorise any expenditure). The famous five will have been meeting this weekend and will declare their hand next week and put an offer on the table. Ron will accept the offer or an alternative one by the start of the season and we will sign a few new players including the ones we want to
Yeah i think the next few days will determine our club's future if Martin signs the contracts on offers sent to him. I believe its in the interest of Shrimpers to pressure Ron to get the deal done now. We might think we are hearing all good news but its worthless until Martin signs to sell

Yeah i think the next few days will determine our club's future if Martin signs the contracts on offers sent to him. I believe its in the interest of Shrimpers to pressure Ron to get the deal done now. We might think we are hearing all good news but its worthless until Martin signs to sell
The perfect man to get Ron to put pen to paper, You do trust me Ron don't ya šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• MV5BNjFkZDcxOGYtOWY0Mi00YWY4LTk5OGYtOGJkNWJiYjE5MDI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAyNzIzMDE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNjFkZDcxOGYtOWY0Mi00YWY4LTk5OGYtOGJkNWJiYjE5MDI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAyNzIzMDE@._V1_.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 14
Lots of people taking a glass half empty view but I'm feeling more positive. I predict (without any knowledge), footballing creditors will now be cleared (hopefully on Monday as far as wages are concerned), work to get the ground ready will continue this week and safety certificate sorted with a tarting up on the 30th (if needs be the court will need to authorise any expenditure). The famous five will have been meeting this weekend and will declare their hand next week and put an offer on the table. Ron will accept the offer or an alternative one by the start of the season and we will sign a few new players including the ones we want to keep.
I don't know the timescale of future events. What I can say, is that I feel far more confident of starting the National League season and with a side which (with some additions) will hold its own in the League. That's a lot better than I feared at the start of the week.

The National League are putting pressure on RM to pay the wages of all staff before they issue a license. I agree with this, as the unpaid staff are as important, if not more so than the players.

The clearing of the football debts is a major step forward towards the NL keeping us in the league and allowing things to progress.

My understanding is, RM plans on the employees being paid next week. I donā€™t know if itā€™s this months, part of whatā€™s owed but all of it.

But a lot of what is being done ensures weā€™re a sellable asset. First semi decent thing he has done in recent months.

We have had some clear progress in the past week with everything going on, within the club and hopefully soon to be at the club.

We have a an opportunity to build something very bright with a future that has hope and a vision.

At todays protest despite Ron not being at home .It was said that someone read out a statement on behalf of him So what did the statement say .
It might have been this one on SZ Facebook @tommy tucker :Winking: :

A good turnout early doors at Ron Martin Manor. Mr & Mrs M were not in residence but he did send out a representative to read his latest statement.

May be an image of 7 people

The National League are putting pressure on RM to pay the wages of all staff before they issue a license. I agree with this, as the unpaid staff are as important, if not more so than the players.

The clearing of the football debts is a major step forward towards the NL keeping us in the league and allowing things to progress.

My understanding is, RM plans on the employees being paid next week. I donā€™t know if itā€™s this months, part of whatā€™s owed but all of it.

But a lot of what is being done ensures weā€™re a sellable asset. First semi decent thing he has done in recent months.

We have had some clear progress in the past week with everything going on, within the club and hopefully soon to be at the club.

We have a an opportunity to build something very bright with a future that has hope and a vision.
@CRATE will RM actually do it?

Can I just say, you have made my life so much better. Your updates in particular have been so crucial to my life. Youā€™re the best person ever and you deserve the best for now and the future. Thank you so so much šŸ™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back