• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edan Farmer (not sure if he’s on SZ) has said that if there isn’t anymore movement today or tomorrow, then the club is finished. Can anyone confirm what he means by this and if it’s true?

If any members of the Martin clan are reading this they must be ****ing themselves with laughter. Instead of getting more united in getting our chairman to sell we're squabbling over ITKs for f***s sake. I know whose posts on here I trust, accept that things may change or that timetables shift so I am glad to read them. I just keep my expectations low and hopes high. If I'd just had official statements over the past months I'd have given up hope long ago. Some of the problems are not the original posts from ITKs but the misinterpretations of them by some which then become "fact" by repetition. So please make up your own mind what to believe or not but, as has been said before, don't shoot the messenger. We're all on the same side, aren't we?
Divide and Conquer - it works every time

Spent to do what

to screw Ronnie over ... drag him through the courts for every penny he owes - for breaking employment law - paralyse his businesses for repayments - put charges on his house - go so large on legal that he can't afford it. Put a charge on in RH for the staff wages - charges against all his properties -

of course they should have a fans company founded back then ..

right now the 12 points for administration looks like a good option - and clear the f0cker out

You might feel sorry for those few posters with a chip on each shoulder and carrying a sackful of inferiority complex.

Then again they spoil it for majority of us who enjoy snippets from good posters like yourself. Shame so many ITK’s are reluctant to post or feel forced into private messaging each other.

The Zone is a far more interesting read when they post and most of know the ones who are honest and we don’t judge them if they don’t get everything 100% right.

Why don’t those they contribute FA and wallow in misery set up their own group and out grizzle each other in private…… Just an idea.
Grizzlezone ™️

to screw Ronnie over ... drag him through the courts for every penny he owes - for breaking employment law - paralyse his businesses for repayments - put charges on his house - go so large on legal that he can't afford it. Put a charge on in RH for the staff wages - charges against all his properties -

of course they should have a fans company founded back then ..

right now the 12 points for administration looks like a good option - and clear the f0cker out
What on earth are you talking about?

i think if the Trust or any other group (combined fans groups) whatever were to put together a company/organisation to take over and offered legitimate SHARES in that to take over SUFC we would be overwhelmed with support and sales and MONEY ..

plus so much good will ..

plus we could start paying football dept ..

de facto - possession is 9/10 of the law and we could start the season at RH and sort out the pennies for RM later .. smart lawyers ;-)

Indeed. Even if it were possible, demolishing all four stands, remediating the site and then re-building would cost significantly more than a new build stadium.

The way forward is to take each stand in isolation, and sympathetically refurbish around the existing infrastructure. That will enable us to use the stadium with minimal impact on capacity and functionality throughout the season.
At last someone talking sense .

i think if the Trust or any other group (combined fans groups) whatever were to put together a company/organisation to take over and offered legitimate SHARES in that to take over SUFC we would be overwhelmed with support and sales and MONEY ..

plus so much good will ..

plus we could start paying football dept ..

de facto - possession is 9/10 of the law and we could start the season at RH and sort out the pennies for RM later .. smart lawyers ;-)
🥱🥱🥱🥱

Me too. They wasted that money to help hard working, loyal staff put food on the table and keep a roof over their head.

the hardworking staff might have had every penny they were owed with a decent legal team -

also RM might have his arse getting fried at multiple employment tribunals AND he might even have been forced out of business before he started playing russian roulette ..

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back