• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if what’s being said is correct, and I’m assuming it is, if a deal isn’t done today/early tomorrow, Southend United will not be playing National League football this coming season.

God help us

Reactions: Jai
can we have another million pages of mugs talking about the debt - the stadium - and the 11 million reasons why we should do nothing and stand by and let a low life rob our football club ..
Are you going to post a million more pages of something that isn’t possible in anyway?

It’s obvious you’re here to troll so I mean 🤷🏻‍♂️

to screw Ronnie over ... drag him through the courts for every penny he owes - for breaking employment law - paralyse his businesses for repayments - put charges on his house - go so large on legal that he can't afford it. Put a charge on in RH for the staff wages - charges against all his properties -

of course they should have a fans company founded back then ..

right now the 12 points for administration looks like a good option - and clear the f0cker out

Ask a responsible adult what the Limited bit means In a company name

to screw Ronnie over ... drag him through the courts for every penny he owes - for breaking employment law - paralyse his businesses for repayments - put charges on his house - go so large on legal that he can't afford it. Put a charge on in RH for the staff wages - charges against all his properties -
Even if the Trust had standing in all those matters - which they don't - you do know how much legal action on that scale would cost, don't you?

the hardworking staff might have had every penny they were owed with a decent legal team -

also RM might have his arse getting fried at multiple employment tribunals AND he might even have been forced out of business before he started playing russian roulette ..

just a thought
Only the staff, if any of them were so minded, can sue the club for their unpaid wages. Not you, not the trust, only the staff. What’s more Ron has no personal liability for their wages. Any lawyer, smart or otherwise, could tell you that free of charge.

I honestly dont know why people are getting on Jack's case. I dont know the guy personally, but my initial observations are:

1. He's never claimed to be the saviour
2. He doesn't appear to have an an agenda
3. He's a conduit of information from the current interested consortium to minimse rumours.
4. He is not a spokesman, he just wants to stop the constant multiple rumours and is investigating what truly is happening.

All he's done has been to somehow get a connection within this interested party and is bound by confidentiality, BUT, recognises as the interested party does, that there are multiple rumours and so called ITKs which isnt helpful in a takeover process. As suggested, Jack is purely being a conduit of information to that party to provide updated information to those that are interested, alllbeit small information at a time because a takeover isnt achieved in 5 minutes. It appears Kimura were interested in taking over, goalposts have moved, there are now others working with Kimura in which is now a complex situation to takeover and save the club in a race against time.

Everything he has said has been pretty accurate, so he does know who IS involved in this potential takeover group, and IS providing information from what he's found out, been updated on and IS allowed to actually share. Seriously stop jumping on this guy if he hasn't announced a full takeover, and if things change quickly. It's not his right to do so and doesn't know everything all the time in a continued highly complex moving process.

If people feel left out, feel they are missing some attention, and dont want to know what he's communicating, it's simple. There is the option to stay off twitter, stay off SZ, just refresh the Club website page for news updates.

Keep up the good work Jack.
I have read every single posts on here for months now and there are many rumours, posted from the ITKs etc any yes TS are absolutely crap, but I don’t have the time to listen to the nightly streams on twitter as im asleep by then as i get up early, so hering what he said today was good.
IMO Jack is a passionate fan like the rest of us and has connections to information that many of us dont and is sharing as much as he can with the rest of us to cut out all the rumours and bull**** that gets posted on here to give us fans a glimour of hope that things are going in the right direction and that our club still has a chance of survival

Who actually gives a **** who is talking to who. Time is running out, our ears are bent to oblivion with it all... We need Action not words.
Agree. And please other than those at the negotiating table be that real or virtual do not engage with Ron, you're just giving him the opportunity to recycle the same old bull**** about loving the Club, he's been to 400 games, he's put £25m in, why would he want to harm us, blah, blah. Some of that is true but it not what he says it's what he doesn't say that's telling. Don't engage infact turn your back and ignore him. I'm not suggesting that it will have a miraculous affect, but he won't like it. You saw the way he walked away from that exchange at his place last weekend, like he'd secured another little victory in appeasing the fans/protesters. Same on the zoom calls. Same with Jack at Court a couple of weeks ago. Don't engage, TYBOR. Turn your back on Ron.

the hardworking staff might have had every penny they were owed with a decent legal team -

also RM might have his arse getting fried at multiple employment tribunals AND he might even have been forced out of business before he started playing russian roulette ..

just a thought
It really isn't much of a thought.

Giving money directly v taking a punt on legal proceedings that could takes ages. In the meantime, they suffer, lose their homes etc.

That might be ok with you but not with me, the Trust and probably with others, too.

With respect Cricko, stop the cryptic crap. Have you heard this for certain?
Excuse me for being a liitle pessimist ATM.. The deadline to sort the NL requirements is closing in rapidly. We hear every day talks are in motion...that is all we hear.

So jump down off your high horse and realise that the supporters groups have been trying to help 24/7

We realise now everybody ****ing lies or hides behind the cloak of secrecy, but we still continue on.

of course they should have a fans company founded back then ..

right now the 12 points for administration looks like a good option - and clear the f0cker out

I can save you the cost (you can make a contribution to the Shrimpers Trust’ hardship fund instead) by pointing out that his business is already paralysed and you can’t unilaterally put a charge on someone’s property. He’s already been taken to court for non-payment by HMRC, PG Site Services and NPower but if someone doesn’t have the money then they can’t pay. Oh and his criminal defence lawyers were awaiting payment too.

can we have another million pages of mugs talking about the debt - the stadium - and the 11 million reasons why we should do nothing and stand by and let a low life rob our football club ..
Yeah, instead let’s have a million posts about how the Shrimpers Trust should have spent the £40k loan to the club on legal fees for things that are legally impossible.

Excuse me for being a liitle pessimist ATM.. The deadline to sort the NL requirements is closing in rapidly. We hear every day talks are in motion...that is all we hear.

So jump down off your high horse and realise that the supporters groups have been trying to help 24/7

We realise now everybody ****ing lies or hides behind the cloak of secrecy, but we still continue on.
I feel like the truth here will hurt some people.

Only the staff, if any of them were so minded, can sue the club for their unpaid wages. Not you, not the trust, only the staff. What’s more Ron has no personal liability for their wages. Any lawyer, smart or otherwise, could tell you that free of charge.
If only you knew a smart lawyer who could confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back