• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you expected Talksport to do their research & interview random fans every time the club has been on the brink of extinction, they would have done this nearly every year for 15 years…

No wonder news outlets don’t give a **** until we actually go bust!

Can you clarify that bit about RM only paying 750K for RH please @CRATE
Thats what I understood too. And he never paid the last payment after Vic passed. Sure that was relatively old news?
Can only assume that perhaps he paid £750'000 (£500000) as the rest was debt, so perhaps with the debt taken on, it was approx 4.5m?

I am so done with all of this now. Us fans don’t deserve this.

Still praying for better news, just can’t see it coming. Really hope I am wrong.

Thats what I understood too. And he never paid the last payment after Vic passed. Sure that was relatively old news?
Can only assume that perhaps he paid £750'000 (£500000) as the rest was debt, so perhaps with the debt taken on, it was approx 4.5m?
Possibly yes. In which case he wants the debt paid back as well which he loaded onto the club.

Time spent "educating" TalkShite is time wasted, imho. They are not part of the solution, but have the ability to falsely characterise the problem.

I know different people see different things, and I'm the last poster on SZ to be ITK, but I'm struggling to see anything positive in that Kimura statement. It may be a piece of re-positioning, but to me it looks like an organisation backing towards the exit door. Hopefully I am wildly wrong.

I think the comms. on all this is a mess now. Too many people are putting half-truths and cryptic messages out because they know that people are desperate for news. And, as we are seeing, much of it is half right at best and complete horse**** at worst.

RM has to take some of the blame for that, but not all of it. Some people seem to be enjoying this process far too much, especially when you consider what is at stake.
I posted that Kimura had backed away and effectively were at he back door some weeks ago, but this was met by the seemingly ITKs firmly assuring the complete opposite and look where are we now. It may be they might still be re positioning as stated , given Rons latest plan, but I wont hold my breath

Talk Sport where half the Ex pros/presenters are brain dead from heading too many balls and the other half are well, just brain dead.

I am fed up with "Spokesman for the fans" and ITK people who actually know very little.

Completely lowering the tone and the mood of Zoners.

I will, hopefully, wait for official news ---- before the club dies.

UTB

TalkSport have just called me. The comment by Sam Mattaface at the end, relates to the conversations he has had with people who had meetings yesterday. Hope this helps!

I mean might have been better had he of mentioned it during the interview so it could’ve been discussed. 🙄 This is why Natalie Sawyer left him. Useless.

I honestly dont know why people are getting on Jack's case. I dont know the guy personally, but my initial observations are:

1. He's never claimed to be the saviour
2. He doesn't appear to have an an agenda
3. He's a conduit of information from the current interested consortium to minimse rumours.
4. He is not a spokesman, he just wants to stop the constant multiple rumours and is investigating what truly is happening.

All he's done has been to somehow get a connection within this interested party and is bound by confidentiality, BUT, recognises as the interested party does, that there are multiple rumours and so called ITKs which isnt helpful in a takeover process. As suggested, Jack is purely being a conduit of information to that party to provide updated information to those that are interested, alllbeit small information at a time because a takeover isnt achieved in 5 minutes. It appears Kimura were interested in taking over, goalposts have moved, there are now others working with Kimura in which is now a complex situation to takeover and save the club in a race against time.

Everything he has said has been pretty accurate, so he does know who IS involved in this potential takeover group, and IS providing information from what he's found out, been updated on and IS allowed to actually share. Seriously stop jumping on this guy if he hasn't announced a full takeover, and if things change quickly. It's not his right to do so and doesn't know everything all the time in a continued highly complex moving process.

If people feel left out, feel they are missing some attention, and dont want to know what he's communicating, it's simple. There is the option to stay off twitter, stay off SZ, just refresh the Club website page for news updates.

Keep up the good work Jack.

rubbish .... we can run this club ..

SUFC is a perfectly sustainable professional football club.

It is also a good business proposition and generates good revenues.
I totally disagree. Business isn't all about revenue. If it was such a good proposition it would have been sold ages ago !

So, to sum matters up. We're in the middle of the ocean with no food and a holed boat, shipping water very rapidly. Whilst we're aware the rescue services are trying to save us, there is a totally unpredictable sod, who has the power to call the search off at any moment.:Dizzy:
If an Australian sailor and his dog can survive 4 months adrift on the ocean, eating raw fish and drinking rain water, we can survive this… don’t give up, keep bailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back