• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
the first target has got to be immediate funding for football department - wages and all associated monthly costs ... incl. physio/medical ... all training facilities functioning

ball park figure 125k per month - but an initial start up first month of x2 that.

Plus all back pay owing and agreed t and c - salary for all

Plus immediate engagement with the commercial team to review sponsorship/advertising income forecast

I imagine all pre-existing funds (season ticket money/sponsors) have been drained away by previous owner ..

all proffesional services (law, accountancy, insurers) engaged.

I know if we went public we would raise 500k pretty quick ... how many have not bought a season ticket ?

I think it can be done ....
You’re boring everyone now.

It’s not possible, you’ve been told by multiple people how this is not feasible.

Ok this is a serious post amongst my Gems of laughter.

There is one stalwart at the club who although under serious duress is doing all she can to help down at RH.

Believe me the pressure she is under atm is untold with her position and age and what is being put upon her.

Being a keyholder and having to take flack every day whilst trying to keep her position within the club and her roles within it is far to much pressure IMO for such a young girl.

The thing is she loves the club and it has been her heartbeat for most of her life, she is Number 2 at SUFC ladies as well. I don't think i have seen or heard of many hours when she has not been working on behalf of the club, even on match days she is tireless in her application.

So when you think of people to praise at the club. Think of April Smith first.

I am proud to call her mum @Tinks, Tony, Simon and her friends.
Absolutely Cricko!

My daughter was mascot for the Chesterfield home game last year (1-2 loss) in March.

I have to say that despite the chaos around the club, April was sensational. She made Lily’s evening very special and one that she will never forget.

Can’t thank her enough for what she does.

Let’s hope she gets to keep making special memories for many more mascots to come!

With so much speculation and lack of statements, this is what's coming out of Roots Hall Weymouth.
I can confirm there are two new offers.
Ron has asked Adam Barrett to attend and oversee them.
The first bid is from a wealthy American consortium who breezed through the fit and proper farce.
The second one is i believe, more an offer of hope.

Attachments

• P7190020.JPG
    P7190020.JPG
    328.6 KB · Views: 215
You’re boring everyone now.

It’s not possible, you’ve been told by multiple people how this is not feasible.
Now come on, don’t underestimate RB. He’s been rustling up loads of support from wealthy SUFC fans, getting guarantees that they’d stump up £10k each, he’s been engaging solicitors and lawyers .. he’s done plenty of research.

Or ………. he’s been expecting other people to do all that stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️

With so much speculation and lack of statements, this is what's coming out of Roots Hall Weymouth.
I can confirm there are two new offers.
Ron has asked Adam Barrett to attend and oversee them.
The first bid is from a wealthy American consortium who breezed through the fit and proper farce.
The second one is i believe, more an offer of hope.
🙄

Any chance of a quick rundown on today’s events.
Thinking something like:
There may or may not have been a meeting!
Ron may or may not have been there!
There’s definitely/possibly not been any statement from anyone!
AF isn’t Anton Ferdinand and JD isn’t Jason demetriou but they have been at the meeting, if there was one
Ron isn’t replying to Crate anymore

There’s nothing more to update other than a young lady called April is a legend is there

What do you suggest? Get RM on a speed dating session with alternative negotiators? Maybe a Naked Attraction format whereby RM picks the new negotiator by seeing their bare attributes a bit at a time?

The last thing needed is a negotiator RM approves of.
I had someone like you in mind as mediator…. Moderate, conciliatory, non confrontational and charming 🤣

Any chance of a quick rundown on today’s events.
Thinking something like:
There may or may not have been a meeting!
Ron may or may not have been there!
There’s definitely/possibly not been any statement from anyone!
AF isn’t Anton Ferdinand and JD isn’t Jason demetriou but they have been at the meeting, if there was one
Ron isn’t replying to Crate anymore

There’s nothing more to update other than a young lady called April is a legend is there
April is truly a legend. Well done @Cricko for highlighting this.

Roots Hall is my home from home, I'd love to stay there. We have been brainwashed, over the years, into believing that a move to FF was the only way we could progress as a club.
We have been told time and time again by RM that a new stadium at FF is the only way forward for our club - now he has decided that to 'sell the opportunity' we stay at RH. Judging by the poll on SZ that is most supporters preference - staying at our beloved home plus RM not involved - the best possible outcome, so, so, hope it can happen.

There is one stalwart at the club who although under serious duress is doing all she can to help down at RH.

Believe me the pressure she is under atm is untold with her position and age and what is being put upon her.

Being a keyholder and having to take flack every day whilst trying to keep her position within the club and her roles within it is far to much pressure IMO for such a young girl.

The thing is she loves the club and it has been her heartbeat for most of her life, she is Number 2 at SUFC ladies as well. I don't think i have seen or heard of many hours when she has not been working on behalf of the club, even on match days she is tireless in her application.

The young lady that usually arranges the half-time challenge?

Now come on, don’t underestimate RB. He’s been rustling up loads of support from wealthy SUFC fans, getting guarantees that they’d stump up £10k each, he’s been engaging solicitors and lawyers .. he’s done plenty of research.

Or ………. he’s been expecting other people to do all that stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️

if we could get our hands on the season ticket money we would be fine ....

April is also the key organiser of the Seniors SUFC Walking Football. Keeps all the old boys in check. She is very highly valued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back