• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Unfortunately the big issue we have is a seller who really doesn't care about the collateral damage he is doing to the club and its people. All whilst he dithers and delays waiting for the right deal that suits him.

The one crumb of comfort I have is, he has to sell. He is going, we just have to hold our nerve for a little longer, as painful as that is.
Agreed, just so emotionally draining. Fear I may be grinding me teeth in my sleep as drinking tea hurts today, it’s got that bad!

Plus side tho, we are going to proper party when this gets done.

Glass half full-

When it is sorted the relief and joy will be better than experienced in any past pre season

Our first home match without Ron will be such a good atmosphere. We may loose 3-0 but wives/ girlfriends will assume we had won when we return home

( desperately trying to be positive).

Totally unrealistic!!

Loose 3-0? 1st home match?

SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD….. :Clap:

Meeting has taken place, others more respected than me can verify. I can’t say who was in it, but it’s great to know so many are working so hard to save our club.

My activity will slow down now as I don’t want to hinder what work they’re doing.

But please keep the faith!

I’ll do as much as I can to communicate anything I’m able to.
Thank you Crate, you are much respected by myself and all that you have posted on here seems to make logical sense.

It is easy for others to have a pop at you on here from behind their keyboards but perhaps that have not witnessed your attempt to get answers from Ron Martin at court last week or have spoken to you in person.

Lets hope this is all sorted soon.

Rh isn’t ready
We only just have a team
We have so many injuries we don’t really have a team
We owe the taxman
We don’t have a safety certificate
Do we have any sponsors?
We can’t play a team with the right number of players
Do we have a kit
Just when i thought things couldn't get any worse and depressing your back to wind us all up again like a bad penny.

Really enjoy not having to read your nonsense while you was away.

Rh isn’t ready - No, but a team of volunteers are soon to make sure it is.
We only just have a team - Yep. We have 16 players available right now. More once the embargo is lifted
We have so many injuries we don’t really have a team - We have a couple injured. Not a surprise really.
We owe the taxman - Correct. What's new?
We don’t have a safety certificate - Correct, but in hand. It will be issued.
Do we have any sponsors? - Yep and plenty more once Ron has gone. Some big ones as well.
We can’t play a team with the right number of players - Que?
Do we have a kit - Yes. Three actually and very nice they are too.
I'm normally quite a miserable *******. But I'm breaking character here, just for you Kat. Hopefully it cheers you up a little.

Keep seeing we don't have safety cert. I thought that was awarded last Friday, no?
I heard there were major works being undertaken in the West stand including sorting the toilets out and replacing roofs where needed. The East stand facilities are also high on the agenda, I have no idea if the cert has been passed yet but it was close.

The Fox in the South has been charged with loitering/ willful distruction and squatting ( hence all the ****) and his eviction is imminent.

Keep seeing we don't have safety cert. I thought that was awarded last Friday, no?
I know that an MP was speaking to the council about this, problem for the council is they cant issue it if the stadium hasnt passed all criteria ad it would leave them open to possible action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back