• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does CRATE stand for

Cuddly
Ron
A
Tremendous
Employer.

Name of Jack, must be his son !!!!!
A distinct possibility.......🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think the MPs have also given him a lifeline to be able to build houses at FF where the stadium was going to be, which allows him to sell Roots Hall. So Ron hasn't really lost out, just moved the location of the houses - he'll still be quids in!!!

Those two MPs will do whatever they think will help them the most to retain their seats !!

They will be looking after their own interests first.......and SUFC a distant second. In fact, as he is said to be a past doner, they will probably look after Martins best interests before those of a community asset like our club.

No doubt they will claim a massive part if anything positive happens, but i wouldnt put too much faith in either of them.

Those two MPs will do whatever they think will help them the most to retain their seats !!

They will be looking after their own interests first.......and SUFC a distant second. In fact, as he is said to be a past doner, they will probably look after Martins best interests before those of a community asset like our club.

No doubt they will claim a massive part if anything positive happens, but i wouldnt put too much faith in either of them.
Agreed, however we may as well use them as they use us and are club, then hopefully the rat may feel a bit more pressure with the government breathing down his neck, but doubt he feels anything.

This is making my laugh on here our 2 local MPs are talking to people trying to help our club remembering the last few months have produced nothing but rumours and still the shrimperzone political experts are not happy , I guess had they both said nothing the experts on here would still be whinging about that carry on folks it’s very entertaining better than question time 😂

This is making my laugh on here our 2 local MPs are talking to people trying to help our club remembering the last few months have produced nothing but rumours and still the shrimperzone political experts are not happy , I guess had they both said nothing the experts on here would still be whinging about that carry on folks it’s very entertaining better than question time 😂
You know, nothing is entertaining atm, it is all a monumental head ache. It affects us all being fans of the club and for sure it is hitting peoples mental health. We are all beyond tired of the way we are seen as mostly annoying flies to RM and all that are involved in the fiasco of trying to get OUR club back on the straight and narrrow.

We need RM to **** off and do a deal somewhere, he has no choice in that matter, he is skint and up against brick wall... Like you all this has to have an ending soon before we are all sent to the mad house.

TBF they are not going to lose their seats anyway. Two of the safest seats in Parliament especially the Duds.

Bearing that in mind maybe we should be extremely grateful that they are putting some effort in for our collective cause?

There was a time when the new kit was released by now, we had MTBD this month (which it sounds like has been cancelled), we had friendly games to look forward to. There was always a small positive on the horizon. Now we have **** all until this situation is resolved.

It has IMO got to be sorted in the next 7 days.

You know, nothing is entertaining atm, it is all a monumental head ache. It affects us all being fans of the club and for sure it is hitting peoples mental health. We are all beyond tired of the way we are seen as mostly annoying flies to RM and all that are involved in the fiasco of trying to get OUR club back on the straight and narrrow.

We need RM to **** off and do a deal somewhere, he has no choice in that matter, he is skint and up against brick wall... Like you all this has to have an ending soon before we are all sent to the mad house.
It seems so mad that it’s taking this long given his position.The sheer brinkmanship is frankly astonishing. I understand everyone’s working on a deal but it’s only one bloke holding it all up.

The waiting is truly painful…

There was a time when the new kit was released by now, we had MTBD this month (which it sounds like has been cancelled), we had friendly games to look forward to. There was always a small positive on the horizon. Now we have **** all until this situation is resolved.

It has IMO got to be sorted in the next 7 days.
Glass half full-

When it is sorted the relief and joy will be better than experienced in any past pre season

Our first home match without Ron will be such a good atmosphere. We may loose 3-0 but wives/ girlfriends will assume we had won when we return home

( desperately trying to be positive).

Rh isn’t ready
We only just have a team
We have so many injuries we don’t really have a team
We owe the taxman
We don’t have a safety certificate
Do we have any sponsors?
We can’t play a team with the right number of players
Do we have a kit

You're way off the mark. He's not a Ron lover or part of the family. Has he communicated with Ron? Yes, but for the benefit of the club and fans.
I appreciate this @THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK and not having to say it myself! I’m trying!

I know I’m marmite! Some will love what I’m trying to do! Some will hate it! But I don’t care any more, if I can help us have a club, I will do!

Rh isn’t ready
We only just have a team
We have so many injuries we don’t really have a team
We owe the taxman
We don’t have a safety certificate
Do we have any sponsors?
We can’t play a team with the right number of players
Do we have a kit
Well what do you think after stating the obvious? Things are being worked on, there is no Rainbow yet.

Exactly this. If they & AF in particular had done nothing there would be criticism from the usual suspects- those that add nothing to the debate, but carp on about ‘fan boys’ etc. She’s not my MP and I suspect not a lot of others on here, so she’s not got anything to gain from me, but if she’s put pressure on Ron than good for her!

It seems so mad that it’s taking this long given his position.The sheer brinkmanship is frankly astonishing. I understand everyone’s working on a deal but it’s only one bloke holding it all up.

The waiting is truly painful…
Yep.

Unfortunately the big issue we have is a seller who really doesn't care about the collateral damage he is doing to the club and its people. All whilst he dithers and delays waiting for the right deal that suits him.

The one crumb of comfort I have is, he has to sell. He is going, we just have to hold our nerve for a little longer, as painful as that is.

I appreciate this @THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK and not having to say it myself! I’m trying!

I know I’m marmite! Some will love what I’m trying to do! Some will hate it! But I don’t care any more, if I can help us have a club, I will do!
I back this, Jack is putting untold hours in trying to help a way forward for the club, you can knock him all you want but at least he is doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back