• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence why there are non-stop meetings going on atm trying to resolve things,
Which I and everyone appreciate but nothing seems to move forward aside form more secret meetings.

There fore more and more rumours, more and more speculation which we are told is true, not true, dont know where that came form. It is pretty much ridiculous at times

Which I and everyone appreciate but nothing seems to move forward aside form more secret meetings.

There fore more and more rumours, more and more speculation which we are told is true, not true, dont know where that came form. It is pretty much ridiculous at times
I think the whole mess at the club is ridiculous atm hence these forums mirroring it.

Just adding together information that been out there, there must be a another buyer out there Ron is trying to get the deal done with as when they were questioning Ron outside his house he said the other group/person doesn’t want fosset farm then funny enough then roots hall goes up for sale and fosset ain’t included. I think if he wanted a deal with kimura it would be done now . Also that bloke mp said he’s working with 2 buyers.

Just my thoughts.

I think the whole mess at the club is ridiculous atm hence these forums mirroring it.
Again i agree

and it will do while the clock keeps ticking until………….

Either a sale is agreed or its the end, and right now I cannot se ehow we meet any deadline to start the seaosn as no footballing debts are being cleared

RM’s beef with Kimura is odd but not unexpected. Jealous of their success I can only assume or perhaps they’ve rubbed him up the wrong way, which is deserved. I believe the ITKs that he’s been using them but would love it (KK stylo) if all his little plans and discussions fall on deaf ears, like Matt Slater alluded to, and he has to sell to Kimura.

That would be immense.

Something for the Trust to think about perhaps.
Ron, or SEL, has 70.1 pct of the shares of SUFC. Nobody has paid any attention to the the other 29.9 pct.
Assuming the club survives (not a given of course) could not efforts be made to buy some or all of the shares owned by the OTHER shareholders.
A significant part of the ownership would then be in the hands of the fans and their representatives, leading to one or two seats on the board.

Summing up on all the information in the public domain, some assumptions can be made as to the current situation, which is becoming increasingly desperate.

Matt Slater is as authentic a source as we are going to get as things stand and you can guarantee he has a Batphone into Kimura. Matt started on His Twitter feed that Kimura want a similar deal to the one struck with Wrexham where they purchase the club with a promise to invest £2 million into the club and stated they would be "up for this"
Putting two and two together and hopefully making four, a poster on here started that the new deal proposed by Ron on Monday was still unappealing at a total cost of £9 million and to back up the fact that Kimura do not like this deal, Awooga (who we know to be someone important at Kimura) liked this post.

Kimura are communicating mostly within the boundaries of the NDA when wanting to make a point with the fanbase, but as pointed out by another poster previously, if you follow the liked posts by Awooga, you can start to understand the current narrative as it applies to Kimura's position.

The deal is more appealing now and Kimura are still interested, but it's in their and their shareholders interests to get the right deal.

Like has been said previously on many occasions, although Ron lies on a consistent basis, he occurrence speaks the truth more often than we think, although sometimes not in context. He said to the protesters on that excellent video from Saturday that he thinks "Kimura do not have the money" which roughly translates to "They don't have the money, to pay Ron what he is actually asking Ron" They probably could provide the funds, but are not prepared to at the current terms offered.

Matt Slater reiterated that the pressure from the protests, fanbase and MP's is working and to keep up the pressure on Ron in the hope that an agreement can be reached prior to any catastrophic outcomes for the club, so keep up the great work everyone and let's pray for the outcome we all deserve 🙏 Amen to that.
It's getting to a point now that I want this mystery bidder to step up and just buy the club. Getting fed up with the constant leaking of small titbits, using Matt Slater again, to make them sound great without actually saying what the problem is. To me it's looking more like they want the club but only if they can make money of the FF project too.

I know this is on a massive larger scale here, but just asking, when Hicks and Gillette were forced to sell liverpool - it was largely forced through thanks to RBS calling in the debt owed by the owners and not accepting anymore delays/refinancing with other banks thanks to fan pressure. They were days from going into administration before FSG essentially bought the debt and therefore the club.

Could something similar be done to RM in this situation? Or are the debts of a different nature?

I know it’s a massive difference in terms of one being a prem side and the blue being non league etc.

RM’s beef with Kimura is odd but not unexpected. Jealous of their success I can only assume or perhaps they’ve rubbed him up the wrong way, which is deserved. I believe the ITKs that he’s been using them but would love it (KK stylo) if all his little plans and discussions fall on deaf ears, like Matt Slater alluded to, and he has to sell to Kimura.

That would be immense.

I imagine that RM is used to dealing with business people at the same level (or in his eyes way beneath him). He has therefore always been able to get one over on them or play small businesses off of each other to get his own way and screw people over.

I would imagine that Kimura are in a completely different league and his usual style of negotiations (my way or get lost) simply won't wash anymore. That along with some serious DD have led to him being exposed for the arsehole he is.

He fights back in the only way left open to him, be bloody awkward, deflect blame and divide and conquer by any means necessary.

Something for the Trust to think about perhaps.
Ron, or SEL, has 70.1 pct of the shares of SUFC. Nobody has paid any attention to the the other 29.9 pct.
Assuming the club survives (not a given of course) could not efforts be made to buy some or all of the shares owned by the OTHER shareholders.
A significant part of the ownership would then be in the hands of the fans and their representatives, leading to one or two seats on the board.
I mentioned this a week or so ago, whilst doesnt give a controlling interest to any buyer it does get you into the club. If I were buying the club i would be looking to have 100% eventually

I mentioned this a week or so ago, whilst doesnt give a controlling interest to any buyer it does get you into the club. If I were buying the club i would be looking to have 100% eventually

Whilst I think it’s a fair idea, it doesnt help facilitate getting RM out of the club - which is the clear priority for everyone involved.

Get Martin out, then look at the remaining shares if you wanted complete ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back