• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Ron is that it's more important to work out what he hasn't said than what he has said.

For example, Monday's statement made no mention of FF at all. He also didn't give any details on the evolution of any deal. He's just making comment on what is NOW on the table (as far as he's concerned). It's quite obvious to me that he keeps moving the goalposts and making everything as difficult as possible, whilst trying to make out that he's the only only person being reasonable.

I am really sorry if this has been covered already but with nearly 17k posts, it's hard to look back and find for myself, but what exactly is Ron's issue with Kimura? Its evident he doesnt like them for some reason..
Probably the fact that if they were to go ahead with the takeover the documentary that would come with it would expose him to a wider audience for the C##T he is.

I am not a Tory (and don’t live in the city) but I think Anna Firth deserves to be re-elected unapposed. The work she has done on the Ron saga has been outstanding.
I saw her speak at an event at the House of Commons earlier in the year, concerned with football governance.

I think it is fair to say that she is not a natural football fan, and still has quite a lot to do to get on top of current thinking on football governance.

That said, she has a different role to play at the moment, and she does come across as someone who is diligent and energetic, This is a big, big, political issue for her locally, and she appears to be giving it a commensurate level of attention. You could have done a hell of a lot worse.

I think he's coming to terms with the total collapse of his 25-year plan (which admittedly wasn't meant to last 25 years). He doesn't want to let it go (understandably) but the MPs have possibly given him a reality check. I think Fossetts is dead and the only way he gets any kind of inheritance for his family here is if he sells what he has and walks away.
A Quick question re RM plans , last autumn the story was that RM needed the new training grounds to be in use ASAP so that B&L could be developed bringing with it the funds to carry on the overall project! So is that first part still going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back