• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it i have done with it .Either someone is going to stup the money up Or it been alltalk and a total waste of time .Im now just going to sit back and watch the club die .There is to much nit picking on hear All your protessed seem to be all for nothing .You won your battle and ron wants to go .But folk on hear still are not happy .You just carry on this has been messing with my head .And as far as i can see its never going to stop .I hope there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow .I wish you allwell And hope the club will be saved . If the mods wish to remove me from zone i wont complain .I wish every fan of the shrimpers happyness yours tommy tucker .

nobody is in the know.

What we do know is is the club collapses. It will be a tragedy.

How do we stop this?

Ask MPs to help find a buyer
Protests
Ask rm what he needs to get games on this season.

But my suspicion is the club ain’t for sale it’s all a smokescreen

How likely is it we will play this season???

Thats it i have done with it .Either someone is going to stup the money up Or it been alltalk and a total waste of time .Im now just going to sit back and watch the club die .There is to much nit picking on hear All your protessed seem to be all for nothing .You won your battle and ron wants to go .But folk on hear still are not happy .You just carry on this has been messing with my head .And as far as i can see its never going to stop .I hope there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow .I wish you allwell And hope the club will be saved . If the mods wish to remove me from zone i wont complain .I wish every fan of the shrimpers happyness yours tommy tucker .
Take a break from here. Just check in the echo for news. Chris has been great. It’s too much here

Erm... OK.

IMO, the only people who may say KIMURA don’t want to buy the football club have to be linked to RM or know something from RM that the rest don’t.

Simply put, and many on here can back it up. Please read between the lines. The people behind KIMURA want to be involved in the future of the football club. They have been trying to get a deal done and the goal posts have been moved time and time again.

Ron has set out the deal clearly, it’s not far off what he has already turned down. He has also quoted other parties bigger figures.

I just want Ron out the club. And if I can help in anyway with communication then I will.

Right now, we’re in a better position than we was 24 hours ago, as long as RM plays ball and doesn’t move the goal posts for the 400th time.
I don’t have links to Ron Martin Kimura don’t want this deal at all and are almost feeling emotionally bullied to help

They’ve chickened out…:Tumbleweed: #16,509

Do try to keep up!
Hi mate,
With all this wild and mind blowing posts coming on here.
Could I please ask you one question. Do you know if we have any serious bidders out there, don’t need any privileged information you may have.
But just a yes or no would be great. Thanks.

kimura
Aren’t
Buying the
Club

Steve nash isnt. buying.the.club.

No, with no buyer, are we able to start the season? Focus on that. And what needs to be done.

Hi mate,
With all this wild and mind blowing posts coming on here.
Could I please ask you one question. Do you know if we have any serious bidders out there, don’t need any privileged information you may have.
But just a yes or no would be great. Thanks.
Serious bidders! I’d take a drug cartel right now…

For me and many others, Ron never really wanted to sell to Kimura and has used them throughout this process for his end game.

He knows that after 25 years, he won't be able to get FF stadium off the ground especially with the hike in interest rates, cost of materials as well as labour which have all gone through the roof.

I do not blame Kimura one bit if they decide to close their suitcase on this because it is not ANYTHING like the deal that was first proposed. Its like bidding for a 4 bedroom house ,the seller ignoring your bid and then offering you a 2 bed bungalow alongside a bunch of cats who have lived there for years.

The rat is a lying slippery devious C&%T, who is happy to just continue to play people like a violin and I dare say he probably enjoys seeing it all happen in front of him.

He has never, and will never have anyone but himself at the forefront of his plans and for me has planned this all along, probably finalizing the sale to another property developer who may well do a similar thing to us in years to come.

Let's hope for the following:

1: They actually know how to run a business and get things done.

2: They have enough money to at least make us sustainable long term.

3: They are kept on a very tight leach by the council, trust and us fans because nobody can be allowed to get away with what this piece of **** has over the years.

Bring on the next protest, I hope his wife and the MPs are giving him absolute hell that he rightly deserves.
Ooh he he is old Wordsworth himself reads all the posts shakes them all together and comes up with the most obvious reason for likes … ffs 🤦‍♂️ grow up son and move on … everyone’s waiting for the new shirt to be launched and you keep harping on about your doom and gloom

I tried. Rm will be the owner of the club this time next week.

Save yourself all this. Are we able to field a team??
Surely that would be a more worthwhile thread?

One grounded in reality rather than ppl thinking Stan was visiting Steve nash in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back