• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% Agreed. …… and I think some of us are enjoying their pathetic little moment in the sunshine just a bit too much. Maybe they would be better employed just teasing the wings off a fly ??
If this is aimed at me, firstly thank you… for if you feel I need a pathetic moment in the sunshine. Then you obviously don’t know me! I’ve spent enough of my life getting grief for the wrong reasons. I’m like every other fan in terms of wanting the best for it.

I am privilege to certain information. For clarity @Cricko snd I spoke earlier. I’ve sent him some bits to review. Once he does I am sure he will verify what I’ve said in the past day or so is right.

I’m only sharing stuff to keep people genuinely in the loop to the best of my knowledge, information and ability.

I’m certainly not wanting to seek any form of limelight. Most will know I can do that for myself. I don’t need RM and SZ for it!

God this shrimper zone does my nut in

I mean what are you people on

So many bloody rumours and all

Just bloody wait until the club is sold

Kimura or not

Pg site services or nandos

Anyone heard the rumours of nandos taking over 😆
Maybe some decent food on match-days lol

If this is aimed at me, firstly thank you… for if you feel I need a pathetic moment in the sunshine. Then you obviously don’t know me! I’ve spent enough of my life getting grief for the wrong reasons. I’m like every other fan in terms of wanting the best for it.

I am privilege to certain information. For clarity @Cricko snd I spoke earlier. I’ve sent him some bits to review. Once he does I am sure he will verify what I’ve said in the past day or so is right.

I’m only sharing stuff to keep people genuinely in the loop to the best of my knowledge, information and ability.

I’m certainly not wanting to seek any form of limelight. Most will know I can do that for myself. I don’t need RM and SZ for it!
Kimura are they in or out? Anyone else bubbling on the scene? Thanks

I can 100% confirm the figures originally offered to Kimura and the ones RM is now offering are worlds apart.

Simon Jackson has made his Instagram account private. Would seem an odd thing to do if talks were going well ☹️
To be fair, on the flip side, if I was about to buy the club I’d put it on private. Just to stop the degenerates from the Southend United Facebook group private messaging me on Insta with “Alrite m8 , wen we signing Dallas m8” every 5 minutes.

Anyone aware of any public statements from any parties today? Or tomorrow at this rate?
I'm by no means the most ITK on this at all so others will be more up to date, but I've not heard anything since last nights update. I've reached out to see if we're still expecting a public statement, and will update if I hear anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back