• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different note. Seems we beat westham kids today 2-1. London shrimper is saying it was a 9 a side game?

Can anyone confirm? I really don't see why the would agree to 9 a side.. even if we only had 9 players it seems pointless
If we only have 14 contracted players a 9 aside match would be a good idea, it means we can get some match fitness and make 5 changes so all 14 player get game time.
Hopefully we get some pre season game too otherwise our small squad will not be nowhere near ready!

For me and many others, Ron never really wanted to sell to Kimura and has used them throughout this process for his end game.

He knows that after 25 years, he won't be able to get FF stadium off the ground especially with the hike in interest rates, cost of materials as well as labour which have all gone through the roof.

I do not blame Kimura one bit if they decide to close their suitcase on this because it is not ANYTHING like the deal that was first proposed. Its like bidding for a 4 bedroom house ,the seller ignoring your bid and then offering you a 2 bed bungalow alongside a bunch of cats who have lived there for years.

The rat is a lying slippery devious C&%T, who is happy to just continue to play people like a violin and I dare say he probably enjoys seeing it all happen in front of him.

He has never, and will never have anyone but himself at the forefront of his plans and for me has planned this all along, probably finalizing the sale to another property developer who may well do a similar thing to us in years to come.

Let's hope for the following:

1: They actually know how to run a business and get things done.

2: They have enough money to at least make us sustainable long term.

3: They are kept on a very tight leach by the council, trust and us fans because nobody can be allowed to get away with what this piece of **** has over the years.

Bring on the next protest, I hope his wife and the MPs are giving him absolute hell that he rightly deserves.
They are out. It’s over

So who is Jack Martin out of these two ? Finney or forever
Not sure where you get that idea from at all. I'd be happy to reveal my ID privately to someone e.g. Mods. I joined this forum recently as like others, i just wanted to get updates on the supposed sale. Once I started reading the thread I got 'hooked'. I started watching SUFC in the mid 1960's. John Mckinven was my hero and then Billy Best. I was at RH for the 7-0, 9-0 and 10-1 results. I could carry on with more stories etc but would bore people (including myself). Does this help ?

But we need like 10 more players though

Sure. But we can’t just put the world on hold. We’ve got to try and prepare, even if we are understaffed.

The good news is, if and when we’ve got out of this predicament, we’ll have loan players coming through the door almost instantly. They’ll have benefitted from a normal pre-season which will lift whoever we’ve got at our disposal, at the time.

Sure. But we can’t just put the world on hold. We’ve got to try and prepare, even if we are understaffed.

The good news is, if and when we’ve got out of this predicament, we’ll have loan players coming through the door almost instantly. They’ll have benefitted from a normal pre-season which will lift whoever we’ve got at our disposal, at the time.
Correct we cant, although I am more surprised we played a game as didnt think we had any medical stuff actually working, thankfully that seems to have ben solved of we played a game

Reactions: GBJ
If this is aimed at me, firstly thank you… for if you feel I need a pathetic moment in the sunshine. Then you obviously don’t know me! I’ve spent enough of my life getting grief for the wrong reasons. I’m like every other fan in terms of wanting the best for it.

I am privilege to certain information. For clarity @Cricko snd I spoke earlier. I’ve sent him some bits to review. Once he does I am sure he will verify what I’ve said in the past day or so is right.

I’m only sharing stuff to keep people genuinely in the loop to the best of my knowledge, information and ability.

I’m certainly not wanting to seek any form of limelight. Most will know I can do that for myself. I don’t need RM and SZ for it!
not aimed at any one individual....... a general observation that may, or may not, apply to a few in our community. 😃

Slowly loosing the will to live as to exactly what is happening at our club as the club has just announced further details in relation buying tickets. Unless I have missed something unless RM sorts out this gigantic problem hanging over us we wont be starting the new season in August.Or do they know something that we dont

Slowly loosing the will to live as to exactly what is happening at our club as the club has just announced further details in relation buying tickets. Unless I have missed something unless RM sorts out this gigantic problem hanging over us we wont be starting the new season in August.Or do they know something that we dont
The staff sorting this ticket website out probably know as much as all of us so I wouldn’t read too much into it😂

The staff sorting this ticket website out probably know as much as all of us so I wouldn’t read too much into it😂
Is a bit weird though like why would they bring out details on the new ticketing system? Hopefully and I’m praying that something might be going on in the background… @CRATE

Is a bit weird though like why would they bring out details on the new ticketing system? Hopefully and I’m praying that something might be going on in the background… @CRATE
Well they are just carrying on as normal as possible . If they didn’t people would start questioning it. It’s been in the works for ages . Trust me . Nothing to look into

I can fully understand your frustration, I feel the same as you and every fan

I can’t disclose confidential information, just snippets I’m afraid.

As I have reiterated though, Ron is the one fully at fault for all of the delays and no one else.

Until the sale is hopefully announced, just take what he says with a pinch of salt.
All this crap is the same as @clai
I don’t have links to Ron Martin Kimura don’t want this deal at all and are almost feeling emotionally bullied to help
what’s the logic though

They get RH as collateral which they wouldn’t of had before (which has planning passed)

FF could still go ahead and they can sell RH to purchase new stadium or swap back with Ron

They wouldn’t be in Ff for three years minimum anyway

Am I failing to see how this deal does not provide the buyer more security

My two piece would be that Ron is on the ropes and K group are going to get it cheaper

The other MP did say he was speaking to two credible buyers though. Hopefully they progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back