• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because no one can keep a calm head and be in the same room as RM. As for Laurie Pinto he was only brokering the Kimura deal and I think this is probably amateur hour as far as he is concerned dealing with RM.
The man that brokered the man United sale cannot deal with Ron Martin let that be an acknowledgement of what a KONT Ron Martin is they literally cannot bare him …

On a different note. Seems we beat westham kids today 2-1. London shrimper is saying it was a 9 a side game?

Can anyone confirm? I really don't see why the would agree to 9 a side.. even if we only had 9 players it seems pointless

On a different note. Seems we beat westham kids today 2-1. London shrimper is saying it was a 9 a side game?

Can anyone confirm? I really don't see why the would agree to 9 a side.. even if we only had 9 players it seems pointless

Because at some point we’ve got to start getting some match fitness. I believe it was a 60-minute match.

There’s hope we’ll play again (properly) on Saturday.

Ooh he he is old Wordsworth himself reads all the posts shakes them all together and comes up with the most obvious reason for likes … ffs 🤦‍♂️ grow up son and move on … everyone’s waiting for the new shirt to be launched and you keep harping on about your doom and gloom
Mods- lifetime ban for this cretin/groomer/nonce please as we've all had enough of his drunken rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back