• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Ron is more focused on his nest egg rather than how the guy for Kimura is giving me the side-eye across the table? Sure he wouldn't let a mere documentary get in the way of the £££ and getting rid of the headache that is the club?
Ron, for the love of all that it holy, speak to these guys! You say you want to ensure the club is in good hands; then don't let us go to the wall or end up in a (another) vultures hands 🙏

It’s nonsense. Ron isn’t selling the club he has no intention. You’ve all spent your summer doing this. I left when some poor sod was hallucinating Steve nash was buying it.
You're going to need to help me to understand what we've "all spent our summer doing". You've replied to me referring to another poster's excellent summary, and I can tell you I've been endorsing good posts on here since about 2010, not just this summer.

If you're hinting at some of the intel I've had from Kimura, particularly in the early part of the "negotiation", I've already stated that the initial excitement probably led to me, other posters, and possibly Kimura themselves getting a little ahead of themselves in the process. I reiterate that this deal would've been done weeks ago if we didn't have a megalomanic in charge, changing the terms on a whim. If you checked out when the Steve Nash rumours took hold, good for you; your medal is no doubt in the post.

If this goes tits up I hope that AF and JD set out to make Ron's life as difficult as possible.
Together with every Southend fan, their friends and family who've had to put up with us of late and his old lady who must surely be sick to death of the fallout from his non stop skullduggery?.

The problem is the high opinion he has of himself, with nobody ever challenging him except the peasants of the city, who are merely a thorn in the Duke of benfleetshires side.

You're going to need to help me to understand what we've "all spent our summer doing". You've replied to me referring to another poster's excellent summary, and I can tell you I've been endorsing good posts on here since about 2010, not just this summer.

If you're hinting at some of the intel I've had from Kimura, particularly in the early part of the "negotiation", I've already stated that the initial excitement probably led to me, other posters, and possibly Kimura themselves getting a little ahead of themselves in the process. I reiterate that this deal would've been done weeks ago if we didn't have a megalomanic in charge, changing the terms on a whim. If you checked out when the Steve Nash rumours took hold, good for you; your medal is no doubt in the post.
Ok well my opinion remains this has all been a ruse by rm. He’s not selling and kimura seem to have backed off. But the rumours of others are now totally out of control leading to local families having to deny their involvement. Don’t want to get into a back and forth, see your location is West Sussex, nice part of the world ☺️

Ok well my opinion remains this has all been a ruse by rm. He’s not selling and kimura seem to have backed off. But the rumours of others are now totally out of control leading to local families having to deny their involvement. Don’t want to get into a back and forth, see your location is West Sussex, nice part of the world ☺️
Who can tell with Martin? And you're right regarding the rumour-mill going into overdrive, which is only to be expected given his less than stellar past attempts to be truthful and follow through with his many promises.

Sussex is indeed lovely, not a patch on Essex though... :Winking:

Reactions: TJC

The deal could have been done 4 months ago if the new terms were an option back then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back