• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically the Roots Hall plot would only be able to host a 10,000 seater stadium at most (maybe less) and could the club survive with a restricted capacity of around 4,000 while development was done?

There are plenty of questions that don't have answers but from what I was told a few years ago, Roots Hall needs knocking down and can't simply be renovated with some paint and nails

You know he's a wind up, since he's come in the thread, every single question of substance that's been asked has been ignored or sidestepped.
Have you considered that’s because I can’t share a lot of the information asked?

As I said before, we’ll soon see if this is a wind up or if I’m lying

yes it would make it very attractive, but could be for more than the 4.5 million RM mentioned in the terms of sale statement
Well its a negotiation isn't it? If I was the buyer I would have it firmly on the table, and would be shocked if Kimura had done so little fact finding on the RH development that they didn't do likewise.

Well its a negotiation isn't it? If I was the buyer I would have it firmly on the table, and would be shocked if Kimura had done so little fact finding on the RH development that they didn't do likewise.
you think i am disagreeing I am not. my statement was they may not be included in the terms RM set our 4.5million for RH. If the land isn't part of RH then a negotiation would need to be had if you wanted them included.

I re iterate I was referring to the terms stating 4.5million for all parts of the Roots Hall marked land, not that listed under the development that's with the council.

Again the same I would have looked into it and if I wanted all the parcels would negotiate to have it included in the 4.5 or pay more. But tI am not Kimura and have no idea what they are thinking

Realistically the Roots Hall plot would only be able to host a 10,000 seater stadium at most (maybe less) and could the club survive with a restricted capacity of around 4,000 while development was done?

There are plenty of questions that don't have answers but from what I was told a few years ago, Roots Hall needs knocking down and can't simply be renovated with some paint and nails
Where has this imagination come from? I think Sherif felt something the 16k region would be achievable. Its already 12300 seats even if they aren't all usable (but they're there).

There is so much stuff that is just fiction- although to be fair its better here than the FB site that is just a feast of misinformation that people then believe and share if it suits what they want to believe...

Appreciate your polite reply @shrimperjon

I’ve stayed consistent that Kimura will not be the new owners of SUFC and that stance certainly hasn’t changed in the slightest.

I appreciate fans want to know more as this has been the worst time in our clubs history, and remains a huge worry for us all, including myself.

As I said, I can’t say anymore, due to the sensitivity of confidential information, but I’m hoping a positive outcome isn’t too far away now.
There's only three ways you can know this with the certainty you proclaim:

1) You are in Kimura's camp and you like throwing money away to give fans false hope
2) You are Ron's camp and you/your source is the one doing the messing around
3) You're in the prospective other buyers camp and they're manipulating things behind the scenes with guarantees from Ron that he won't be selling to anyone else

#1 makes no sense, #3 doesn't either (a buyer would not know for certainty the sellers mind unless there's ink on paper) so it must be #2, or your confidence is overblown.

Alternatively he's come on here making a very bold and important statement and when asked to explain with examples his response is well I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I’ve made a bold statement in as much as I’ve said Ron’s lied in a statement? Seriously, Is that anything that new?

The man has lied to the fanbase for 25 years.
I'm sorry @ForeverBlue you've just reiterated my point. Let's take as read that Ron is a liar, we all know that.

You have said something new. You very specifically said all 5 points in last night's statements are lies E.g club for sale for £1.

I have simply asked (and I have been polite throughout) please tell us how these points are all lies or do you actually just mean Ron's a liar and assume therefore these things might not be true?

For the sake of clarification what is Kumura's Modus Operandi ?

Sorry to go back a week or so here, but after the last court date back in May, didn't RM say he would pay the debt off himself if the sale hadn't gone thru by the last court date!? Surely he knew the new owner test thingy would take 4-5 weeks!? Just thinking out loud here sorry.

you think i am disagreeing I am not. my statement was they may not be included in the terms RM set our 4.5million for RH. If the land isn't part of RH then a negotiation would need to be had if you wanted them included.

I re iterate I was referring to the terms stating 4.5million for all parts of the Roots Hall marked land, not that listed under the development that's with the council.

Again the same I would have looked into it and if I wanted all the parcels would negotiate to have it included in the 4.5 or pay more. But tI am not Kimura and have no idea what they are thinking
No we are not disagreeing ;-) You may or may not not be right about it being in the £4.5m offer. Probably right. My point is just that its irrelevant as the buyer will negotiate from the point of the RH development site assuming they are half competent- which Kimura are clearly more than...

No we are not disagreeing ;-) You may or may not not be right about it being in the £4.5m offer. Probably right. My point is just that its irrelevant as the buyer will negotiate from the point of the RH development site assuming they are half competent- which Kimura are clearly more than...
and that i defo agree with. i suspect Rm will ask for more money for the other little pieces of land but time will tell

There's only three ways you can know this with the certainty you proclaim:

1) You are in Kimura's camp and you like throwing money away to give fans false hope
2) You are Ron's camp and you/your source is the one doing the messing around
3) You're in the prospective other buyers camp and they're manipulating things behind the scenes with guarantees from Ron that he won't be selling to anyone else

#1 makes no sense, #3 doesn't either (a buyer would not know for certainty the sellers mind unless there's ink on paper) so it must be #2, or your confidence is overblown.
I'm starting to think its option number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back