• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only three ways you can know this with the certainty you proclaim:

1) You are in Kimura's camp and you like throwing money away to give fans false hope
2) You are Ron's camp and you/your source is the one doing the messing around
3) You're in the prospective other buyers camp and they're manipulating things behind the scenes with guarantees from Ron that he won't be selling to anyone else

#1 makes no sense, #3 doesn't either (a buyer would not know for certainty the sellers mind unless there's ink on paper) so it must be #2, or your confidence is overblown.
I would like to know what camp he’s in too !!

A good few pages ago, and almost as a joke , I suggested that the zone should ditch all the non de plumes and user names, and make us use our own genuine verified names.
I am now thinking that the zone has become such a breeding ground for endless bullsh*t, rumour, misinformation, wind up, manipulation and downright lies,……… That it would be a damn good idea. We might then have a bigger chance of knowing who’s really saying what, and what their TRUE motivation may be . The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me.

A good few pages ago, and almost as a joke , I suggested that the zone should ditch all the non de plumes and user names, and make us use our own genuine verified names.
I am now thinking that the zone has become such a breeding ground for endless bullsh*t, rumour, misinformation, wind up, manipulation and downright lies,……… That it would be a damn good idea. We might then have a bigger chance of knowing who’s really saying what, and what their TRUE motivation may be . The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me.

WHO ARE YA? :Thumbs up:

Last edited:

It's a good idea but would lead to a lot of confusion.

Just imagine how many younger fans are called Tesfaye or Barrington for example.

It strikes me that CRATE and Forever Blue are posting a lot but saying nothing that hasn’t already been said by others, and they have no legitimate inside knowledge. Kimura don’t like the RH deal, and why would they?

There's a few people @shrimperjon and @Lord Football and a few others who I am sure will comment on what they've seen via me about what I am talking about.

It strikes me that CRATE and Forever Blue are posting a lot but saying nothing that hasn’t already been said by others, and they have no legitimate inside knowledge. Kimura don’t like the RH deal, and why would they?
I’m ignoring both of them. Not inspired by either.

Reactions: JAL
There's a few people @shrimperjon and @Lord Football and a few others who I am sure will comment on what they've seen via me about what I am talking about.
Cool. What inside knowledge do they have? Looks like Jon doesn’t know much and Kerry doesn’t post here anymore. Are any of the three of you talking directly to Ron or Kimura? You have zero credibility after the documentary fiasco.

I can say that since Ron’s statement yesterday, there has been fresh interest and enquiries going into the club.

I don’t know who, unfortunately.
Surely it's far too late for someone new to start looking to buy the club now? The season starts in 2 1/2 weeks and they would need to do their own Those words are banned?

Surely it's far too late for someone new to start looking to buy the club now? The season starts in 2 1/2 weeks and they would need to do their own Those words are banned?

Who knows. I can only pass on what I know to be factual, and that’s that we’ve had fresh enquiries since Ron’s statement.

No idea surrounding the logistics of it or whether it’s workable etc.

Edit: Also just to add, the deal doesn’t necessarily need to be done in the next 2 1/2 weeks, but what we do need is an investment of £Xm to pay the debts and satisfy the NL. If this were to happen, say this week or next, the club can at least continue to operate whilst the deal is concluded in the background.

It’s not ideal, but it’s better than being wound up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back