• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s an interesting one…

We did this in 2014 for Bloomfield Road.

On initial reading of the five terms he listed I thought them quite reasonable, but then on reflection he has got some cheek hasn't he?

He's asset stripped your club by buying things under different companies and not the football club company, but now has the cheek to want to walk away with all the money he paid.

He's damaged your club to the point it is now and wants to be restored to his financial position when he took over before driving a wrecking ball through the club.

What a C U Next Tuesday!

P.S. We're in the same boat with our owner, he might have the assets listed under the Football Club, but the 'losses' he claims to operate the club under each year are actually loans from one of his other companies. If we ever want rid he'll get back all his 'losses' via the new owners having to pay that debt off.

Why the different colours?

Is Roots Hall split into sectors like Berlin was after WW2?
The different colors relate to rights of way - this is from the title on Land Reg. The outline area is all included. Someone here yesterday confirmed the flats at the back of the car park fronting Victoria ave are not included
"The land edged blue on the filed plan has thebenefit of a right of way over the land hatched blueon the filed plan subject to keeping the same in areasonable state of repair for vehicular andpedestrian traffic to the satisfaction of the MayorAlderman and Burgesses of the County Borough ofSouthend-on-Sea.3 The land edged blue on the filed plan has thebenefit of a right of way over the land hatchedbrown on the filed plan.4 The land tinted brown on the filed plan has thebenefit of a right of way over the land hatchedyellow on the filed plan."

Ahh good old SZ bashing a poster because they don’t like what’s being posted. Labelling him ‘not a real fan’ because his views differ.

I know this is an awful time to be a Southend fan but come on. Leave out the personal attacks yeah?
Alternatively he's come on here making a very bold and important statement and when asked to explain with examples his response is well I guess we'll find out soon enough.

The different colors relate to rights of way - this is from the title on Land Reg. The outline area is all included. Someone here yesterday confirmed the flats at the back of the car park fronting Victoria ave are not included
"The land edged blue on the filed plan has thebenefit of a right of way over the land hatched blueon the filed plan subject to keeping the same in areasonable state of repair for vehicular andpedestrian traffic to the satisfaction of the MayorAlderman and Burgesses of the County Borough ofSouthend-on-Sea.3 The land edged blue on the filed plan has thebenefit of a right of way over the land hatchedbrown on the filed plan.4 The land tinted brown on the filed plan has thebenefit of a right of way over the land hatchedyellow on the filed plan."
It also doesn’t include a big chunk of land included in the RH site as per the planning.
And it’s not updated for the South Stand showing the old South Stand from years back?
Any half awake purchaser would want to buy the current RH site as per the plans.

View attachment 27439

This is the current boundary of roots hall, to me, it looks like the club shop/ticket office are on a different title, does anyone know any different?
Please look at the current RH site per planning…this shows what is potentially available..

Also google 297 Victoria Avenue, Southend and go google maps street view. You will see thank associated with 297-301 Victoria Avenue all boarded up and part of the development site..

To be clear the title plan for Roots Hall Stadium as I posted earlier is whats held under Roots Hall Limited. Those other plans I believe include other parcels of land that the Martin family own and I would suggest not what would be sold as 'the stadium.
The Martins may sell those parcels but I am making the assumption they wouldn't be in the sale. All opinion I must add.

To be clear the title plan for Roots Hall Stadium as I posted earlier is whats held under Roots Hall Limited. Those other plans I believe include other parcels of land that the Martin family own and I would suggest not what would be sold as 'the stadium.
The Martins may sell those parcels but I am making the assumption they wouldn't be in the sale. All opinion I must add.
I've Just taken a look through Land registry map search, Im unsure on who owns what but judging by the picture kentblues shared, there is about 6/7 different titles potentially available, which does include Roots Hall

I've Just taken a look through Land registry map search, Im unsure on who owns what but judging by the picture kentblues shared, there is about 6/7 different titles potentially available, which does include Roots Hall
potentially available but not owned by RM or SUFC right now? if not then he can only e including the marked land that relates to RH for the 4.5m

@ForeverBlue hi mate, im not here to judge or accuse anyone of being a liar. Im just confused by this all now. Post 16343 and from post 1 to now we are no nearer to completion of the sale.

In the past 24 hours weve had Jack all over the Kimura story and very confident they are the front runners and suggesting the next 24/48 hours could be positive

this was shot down by yourself based on intel you have regarding a second group. I accept that you are being very cautious in terms of the info you can share or choosing to share. However, based on your knowledge are we potentially looking at a possible sale within days? weeks? before the season starts? before 28/7? when the assumed NL deadline has been set.

Are you able to answer any of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back