• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has our club been dumped in a very small pool of property sharks is now my concern.

Make it end. FFS.
Personally i think they may be looking but there are still strict council rules as to what can happen at RH and when.. The main one being nothing can happen there until the club has a new stadium,of course that is if we are still in existance. Whatever happens it would be no easy road for just a property developer.

Trying to make the club a community asset is high on the agenda of things,

Last edited:
I would suspect it would be too late for a brand new face to come in now and buy the club in time for the season. Would be very surprising. If the club is bought before the first fixture then I would think it would be a party who has been involved in negotiations for a while.

Didn't Sainsbury's buy the plot of land that the club shop sits on back in 2010 or 2011?
Possibly but for now these separate land titles are owned I think by Roots Hall Limited as is of course the stadium itself. The buyer wont buy RHL as it also includes the land that covers the FF stadium. So assume it would be just an land/property sale RHL to buyer. Of course the land/property, including FF stadium site, is subject to a unsatisfied charge held by CBRE Loan Services- how much or little of a complication that is who knows.

Martin's a pathological liar; it comes so easily to him. There's nothing binding in yesterday's statement, more of a public come-get-me plea designed to:

a) Make it appear to supporters that he's being reasonable.
b) Muddy the existing waters and hurriedly try and get some lurkers up to the plate.

Kimura's intentions have been honest, thorough and ambitious from the start of this process and they deserve a good-faith negotiation in return.

It strikes me that CRATE and Forever Blue are posting a lot but saying nothing that hasn’t already been said by others, and they have no legitimate inside knowledge.
To be fair I wouldn't start grouping @CRATE and @ForeverBlue in the same bucket.

CRATE's a fan, we know his name and his face, he puts himself about trying to uncover what's going on and has been making a documentary about the clubs demise (and hopeful redemption). He's stated that the info he's getting from Ron is simply via email correspondence.

On the Kimura side, I don't know much but the little I've heard roughly matches up with what he's been stating, so I have no reason to doubt that.

@ForeverBlue is a different kettle of fish. He may well be speaking the truth, but it's all very much one message repeated over and over (Ron is lying, playing us all for fools, has no intention of selling to Kimura). He registered just to post these rumours. I have no problem with FB, but there is a distinct lack of track record, accountability, logic or details to his messages.

Kimura don’t like the RH deal, and why would they?
Is that an ITK claim, or are you speculating?

Cool. What inside knowledge do they have? Looks like Jon doesn’t know much and Kerry doesn’t post here anymore. Are any of the three of you talking directly to Ron or Kimura? You have zero credibility after the documentary fiasco.
No argument there. I do get fed information by some people quite a few of whom are on here including Crate. However i dont share that on here as if ive been told in confidence then its not my place to. If Crate or others decide to do so then thats down to them. I dont receive any 'first hand info', i dont have any access to Ron, Tom or Kimura so im defo not going to make comments or set up rumours based on information i have or havnt heard. There are at least 5 people that i communicate with who post on here regularly but im not going to abuse that trust

Possibly but for now these separate land titles are owned I think by Roots Hall Limited as is of course the stadium itself. The buyer wont buy RHL as it also includes the land that covers the FF stadium. So assume it would be just an land/property sale RHL to buyer. Of course the land/property is subject to a unsatisfied charge held by CBRE Loan Services- how much or little of a complication that is who knows.
Another little nugget that no doubt has been hiding in the background. 🙄

I can say that since Ron’s statement yesterday, there has been fresh interest and enquiries going into the club.

I don’t know who, unfortunately.
Although fresh interest is lovely I don’t think we can afford to wait for one of them . Think we need a kimura or the apparent other party who are further down the line and who could potentially get a deal done by end of next week

Martin's a pathological liar; it comes so easily to him. There's nothing binding in yesterday's statement, more of a public come-get-me plea designed to:

a) Make it appear to supporters that he's being reasonable.
b) Muddy the existing waters and hurriedly try and get some lurkers up to the plate.

Kimura's intentions have been honest, thorough and ambitious from the start of this process and they deserve a good-faith negotiation in return.
You do know it is RM they are dealing with, that terminology does not exist in his world.

To be fair I wouldn't start grouping @CRATE and @ForeverBlue in the same bucket.

CRATE's a fan, we know his name and his face, he puts himself about trying to uncover what's going on and has been making a documentary about the clubs demise (and hopeful redemption). He's stated that the info he's getting from Ron is simply via email correspondence.

On the Kimura side, I don't know much but the little I've heard roughly matches up with what he's been stating, so I have no reason to doubt that.

@ForeverBlue is a different kettle of fish. He may well be speaking the truth, but it's all very much one message repeated over and over (Ron is lying, playing us all for fools, has no intention of selling to Kimura). He registered just to post these rumours. I have no problem with FB, but there is a distinct lack of track record, accountability, logic or details to his messages.

Is that an ITK claim, or are you speculating?
That’s a definite that they don’t like the RH deal, from the horse’s mouth. CRATE’s information on Kimura is not accurate. TBF Forever Blue is repeating things I said a while ago, so he’s not wrong but he has no inside knowledge.

So have we got time for a new buyer to come onboard, transfer ownership, settle the debts and get RH fit for purpose in time to meet the NL deadline?

So have we got time for a new buyer to come onboard, transfer ownership, settle the debts and get RH fit for purpose in time to meet the NL deadline?
Of course. Just give Pete a call on the morning of Saturday 5th August.

1689690405883.png

That’s a definite that they don’t like the RH deal, from the horse’s mouth. CRATE’s information on Kimura is not accurate.
That's not the impression I got, at least not last night, but out of respect I've not dug in to get more details. It could be things have changed today after sleeping on it, it was after all a surprising statement from their perspective, the first they'd heard of the deal looking like that.

TBF Forever Blue is repeating things I said a while ago, so he’s not wrong but he has no inside knowledge.
He may be saying similar things to you, but you're jumping to conclusions if you say definitively he has no inside knowledge. I have my doubts, but until he puts out something more substantive and provides some reasoning it's very hard to tell what he's up to.

That's not the impression I got, at least not last night, but out of respect I've not dug in to get more details. It could be things have changed today after sleeping on it, it was after all a surprising statement from their perspective, the first they'd heard of the deal looking like that.

He may be saying similar things to you, but you're jumping to conclusions if you say definitively he has no inside knowledge. I have my doubts, but until he puts out something more substantive and provides some reasoning it's very hard to tell what he's up to.
Where did you get the impression that they were keen on the RH deal?

I may be jumping to conclusions about FB but when someone just repeats what others have already stated on a forum then I doubt they have any real inside information.

Have you considered that’s because I can’t share a lot of the information asked?

As I said before, we’ll soon see if this is a wind up or if I’m lying
You are being asked questions of absolute nothingness and not engaging so I hadn't even thought about it being unfit to share. If your opinion on whether your milk mans cousins landlord or whoever they are to you, would be a good option for the club is such secret information it must be kept on an encrypted file in MI5 until it's all sorted out then good on you for not caving in.

If you are genuine, tell them to get a ****ing move on as we are running out of time here

Look who cares who knows what the most important thing is we've got about 9 days to get a deal sorted and jump through a few hoops or we are ****ed
I believe it matters so you know what information to trust.

Kimura have operated in good faith and Ron has behaved in his usual way - dishonest and utterly unreasonable. Now there are other scumbag property developers circling our wounded club like sharks and it isn’t going to be pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back