• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron martin you should hold your head in shame .Reading that the shrimpers trust has rasised allmost 4 grand with donatins from the fans .I have also just read that York city fans will be having a bucket collection before and after there friendly today .Ron martin these people are doing something to help pay the staff that have not been paid for 4 months .This you horribale little man is what you should have done .Istead of going out for lavish slap up meals and rubbing peoples noses in it Ron martin you are the lowset of the low .
Ron martin you are a narcissist and a nasty little man who is destroying SUFC to inflate your bank account ..you are a liar and a conman ..i will never forgive you for what you are doing ..100 years my family have been watching SUFC ...thats a ****in century ronald !...and you are dismantling it and lying through your front teeth

Dear Mr Martin,

I would like to remind you of a couple of events over the past few years of your ownership of Southend United.

Firstly, do you recall when you said that Morecambe FC will not be in the same division as Southend United in the near future?

Secondly, do you remember when you walked into the dressing room, berated the players and dared them to take you to court?

Please think about the outcome of both those events. They are just two examples of how your hubris has resulted in disaster.

You face an even greater disaster now. The fans have finally had enough. You have played reputable prospective buyers for mugs. The National League will act to eject us. YOU will lose a great deal of money.

There is still just time to avert this apocalyptic scenario.

Remember how you have been disastrously wrong in the past. You are catastrophically wrong now.

Yours sincerely

Barling Magna
and 6,000 other fans of Southend United

Last edited:
Im

Go Andy, it would make uncle Pete very proud if a FRIEND of yours were to do that 😂😂👍
My friend is quite keen to watch the match and reckon the FIFA fun police will be hot on such things.

But there are all sorts of news people doing live pieces to camera in Brisbane this week so maybe when he's out and about in the city he'll have the banner with him to hold up behind any Sky/BBC/ITV reporters he sees on air....

😉

A supporter for 56 years and most definitely a glass half full …won’t happen to me sort of person … In truth I am still a bit in denial that the club I love may not exist in a few days time !

In my mind though … the situation at the club with players leaving, not able to sign replacements, no medical staff, not able to play friendlies, the season starts in 3 weeks, RM thinking he has another 42 days to sort it out ! …. AND ZERO COMMUNICATION TO THE FANS FROM ANYONE AT THE CLUB OR NATIONAL LEAGUE etc etc …

So why are SVC, TL, the 3 amigos, John Still still at the club. I‘m clinging to the hope that they must know a little bit more than the rest of us. I

I don’t think John Still has any real ties to the club and his job is to identify players for the club to sign so would assume his financial remuneration is somehow linked to profit made on the sale of players he has scouted … in which case with players able to terminate their contracts and leave for free and no sign of the embargo being removed why hasn’t John Still taken his services somewhere that can make use of them ?

My hope is that they know something we don’t … it’s the hope that I cling to.

UP THE BLUES !

From chat gpt

Criminal Offense: In some cases, deliberate or repeated non-payment of wages can be treated as a criminal offense, potentially leading to criminal charges, fines, and even imprisonment.

Do you think it’s possible to crowd find some legal representation to take this rat down

I suspect the problem might be that it isn't Ron that hasn't paid wages, it's Southend United Football Club Ltd.

From chat gpt

Criminal Offense: In some cases, deliberate or repeated non-payment of wages can be treated as a criminal offense, potentially leading to criminal charges, fines, and even imprisonment.

Do you think it’s possible to crowd find some legal representation to take this rat down
I think there's enough lawyers on here that would do it for nothing.

Stan is part of the Football Department, just like the Three Amigos and John Still, I don't see you badgering any of those others to speak up? I'd rather have Stan on the inside ready to help the new owners once Ron The Weasel is gone.

I understand that, but none of the others put out open letters asking for Ron to sell up… And saying in that open letter that they would find buyers who were wanting the club…

Anyone who has is to employ security guards to get them out of a Court of Law knows they have done something very wrong. Not sure I would want to spend the rest of my life needing security and wondering who is behind me.
…… and living with the worrying possibility that maybe, one day, you will turn round to find your bodyguard missing, and a very agitated, violently upset SUFC supporter is standing next to you !! …..

good luck with that……. I wouldn’t wish that constant fear on anyone.

I think it is more than vital that a sale goes through so the players get all their money on time … if it doesn’t I fear what might happen to late wages on players in consecutive months means they could walk with no come backs…
Also dose anyone know about any clubs that owe us for sell ons… heard a whisper Newcastle do? It might help

OK here goes for those struggling to follow the one on the left is a legitimate target, the one on the right isn't!
I would swap the one on the left for the one on the right in a heartbeat. !! Nobody is perfect in every respect, but our Stan is a 100million times the person that the other thing could ever claim to be.
Compare the love 99% of us have for Stan….. to the intense hatred most of us feel for that other lump of malignant, toxic excrement.

I do hope that the day comes when he feels as much hurt and pain , as he has caused to our beloved club and it’s many fans.

Feeling this helpless is so frustrating and heartbreaking ❤️‍🩹 !!!!!

TL is reported to have said outside the court the other day, that he has seen the head of terms sales document of the club to KImura so surely this cant drag on for much longer..🙏

Don't really understand why Kimura haven't released a statement good news or bad.
Its not like we don't know its them buying the club.

Last edited:
TL is reported to have said outside the court the other day, that he has seen the head of teams sale of the club to KImura so surely this cant drag on for much longer..🙏

Don't really understand why Kimura haven't released a statement good news or bad.
Its not like we don't know its them buying the club.
This has to be completed next week at least whether it’s even just the footballing side of things for at least a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back