• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you reckon Nash is out of question now ron has mentioned this . I hope not but don’t sounds promising even though the club had been put up for sale ?. Ron dream is crazy as you say he wants millions for sod all it can’t keep going on like this . Let’s hope there is a positive outcome within the next few months 🤞
Yeah seems rm told him its not for sale and now it is for sale we are hoping he’s still interested.

I’m hoping the consortium will buy it.

Here's a question for all you lawyers out there. Every time I've been involved with NDAs it's basically been about not disclosing commercially sensitive information during and for a period after any negotiations etc. It's never said you can't disclose that you're actually talking.

Is that something that could be added, Or is it more likely that (as Ron stated) he's not going to say anything, and any potential buyers have said the same?

Other than Nash, Snoop Dog, Carl, Beckham, Ferdinand brothers and Cox
It was in the Echo that Carl and Cox were part of the same group and they wanted the whole project not just the team. I have heard the Ferdinand rumor before but not since the club was actually available and wasn't Nash interest before as well.

I find myself getting more and more obsessed with the idea of Nash buying or becoming involved. The more I read and watch about him, the more I like. Probably setting myself up for disappointment.
I see Nash has a second property up for sale, this one at 4.4m. Together with the other one would give him 10.65m. So could this be an indicator he is looking to raise capital for another project (Say us?) or just consolidating profits from investments??

I see Nash has a second property up for sale, this one at 4.4m. Together with the other one would give him 10.65m. So could this be an indicator he is looking to raise capital for another project (Say us?) or just consolidating profits from investments??

Lol no idea. Maybe just wait and see but this sort of intensity over his life won’t put him off at all

I find myself getting more and more obsessed with the idea of Nash buying or becoming involved. The more I read and watch about him, the more I like. Probably setting myself up for disappointment.

Absolutely the same MB, from the first time it was mooted I've hoped he will be the man - or more likely the frontman for a US consortium. Let's hope. I am hopeful.

It was in the Echo that Carl and Cox were part of the same group and they wanted the whole project not just the team. I have heard the Ferdinand rumor before but not since the club was actually available and wasn't Nash interest before as well.
Little jaded today, and initially sped read that thinking this guy was taking over!

Attachments

• download (13).jpg
    download (13).jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 14
Nash.png

He's a Spurs fan ... being a bottle job (as we all know) is highly contagious. So the fact he has spent time around the Spurs first team before doesn't feel me with much hope.

All very quiet, maybe that's a good thing (SOLD STC), actually its us!! so probably nothing happening and REDUCED ON **/04/23

We won’t be hearing anything “official” until the Club decide/are allowed to.

Some people will post rumours, some will have elements of truth to it, and some will be nonsense which is the same with every rumour we hear, not just on RM selling the Club.

There are numerous parties interested in the Club. Some are further along than others. Some want the Club/can’t afford to buy FF. Some want the Club/FF, some want the Club/FF and a slice of the housing pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back