• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means that c.£16m in charges have been placed on SUFC by various RM group companies, using the club's (admittedly few, at the moment) assets as security.

The total value of the charges, funnily enough, is similar to the current total of SUFC's debts to said group companies.

Make of it what you will.

Or in other words, Ron’s just rubber stamping that supposed “debt”, that is owed to him?

Not sure if this is a Rons first , defensive move of a pawn, bargaining chip, and things are moving in the background ?

Time will tell

Does anyone know where the ‘Steve Nash’ rumours have come from??

Attachments

• 3E5C34D1-472E-4ABA-8E4B-BC0AE1344E28.jpeg
    3E5C34D1-472E-4ABA-8E4B-BC0AE1344E28.jpeg
    511 KB · Views: 249
Ron wouldn't get out of bed for that kind of money

Or to carry on along the line of the Nash gossip you could look at it like this.

Rich people dont have millions lying around or tucked under the bed, they invest it.

He probably has multiple homes so I dont think he'll be exactly homeless.

If he was part of a potential consortium this could be a quick way of raising part of the required capital.

Of course this is all probably tosh and I'm clutching at straws, but I live in hope.

Only have 72 pages because getting a new owner dosent happen overnight, Its not like buying a car where it can all be finalised there and then. People have to realize this and just be patient. Trust the company that have been employed to find the new owner/s ,we need to get it right this time .
Yet we were told constantly by various people that they knew people who wanted to buy the club but RM wouldn't sell.

Nope. You were told constantly by various people that you won't truly know if anybody wishes to buy the club until RM puts it on the market. There have been interested people (ie Carl Reader), but RM wouldn't engage.

I heard that Nash and others had enquired, but that any interest was firmly pushed away with a "not for sale" from Ron.

It's only now he is in ****s creek that he has not choice. The worrying thing, is he still believes he will got multiple millions for a club with no assets and that a new buyer will clear his debts.

I heard that Nash and others had enquired, but that any interest was firmly pushed away with a "not for sale" from Ron.

It's only now he is in ****s creek that he has not choice. The worrying thing, is he still believes he will got multiple millions for a club with no assets and that a new buyer will clear his debts.
So do you reckon Nash is out of question now ron has mentioned this . I hope not but don’t sounds promising even though the club had been put up for sale ?. Ron dream is crazy as you say he wants millions for sod all it can’t keep going on like this . Let’s hope there is a positive outcome within the next few months 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back