• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nash is the person in question that the spurs fan was talking about on Connors zoom a few weeks back and indicated these discussions were held at the end of 2022.

Extremely unlikely that he will

More likely that RM will be at the helm all of next season
Really would worry if that’s the case. Assuming embargo stays in place then out of contract players will leave as can’t be resigned and no chance to recruit. Added to this how dies he fund wages through the summer? One home game left and season ticket money and that’s all the income we will receive. If he is still in charge by end of June I would question whether we will have a club

Normally with potential takeover of football club their would be rumours about potential buyers by now....... that doesn't appear to be happening with Southend for whatever reason. Let's hope something happens soon.

Normally with potential takeover of football club their would be rumours about potential buyers by now....... that doesn't appear to be happening with Southend for whatever reason. Let's hope something happens soon.

Other than Nash, Snoop Dog, Carl, Beckham, Ferdinand brothers and Cox

I think Nash is the person in question that the spurs fan was talking about on Connors zoom a few weeks back and indicated these discussions were held at the end of 2022.
I find myself getting more and more obsessed with the idea of Nash buying or becoming involved. The more I read and watch about him, the more I like. Probably setting myself up for disappointment.

I find myself getting more and more obsessed with the idea of Nash buying or becoming involved. The more I read and watch about him, the more I like. Probably setting myself up for disappointment.
Yeah I haven’t seen any negatives about him. Really hope it is him and things are moving along in the background. Completely understand why we aren’t getting any real information but it is still frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back