• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i read the the idiot Martin says it will take up to 4 weeks for a DD to be complet fot the sale to go through .What part of we dont have 4 weeks before the club either gets kicked out dr take a 15 point penalty .Ron wake up a smell the coffee .We all know you couldnt fgive a dam about the club .Because if you did you would have brokered a deal weeks ago .Stop lieing to us all and just tell the vtruth for once .if you find that toi hard get TOM do do it for you .

Everything in most of 720+ pages & nearly 14500 posts is rumour IMHO, Personally I ignore all those who claim to be ITK based on many, many years of seeing @Napster telling us there was something he knew that he couldn't tell us. 🤣

My current concern as to RM's stance is simply based on his comment the other night around RH. If he's planning on charging rent for that sh*th*le, as he's currently let it become, at any time going forward then I can't even imagine how intransigent he's being about FF.
Yeah, but the Ray Parlour rumour is still alive. Heard its close now!

You got £20m kicking around?

oh no - another mug who has SWALLOWED Ron M bs ..

where do they come from ??

hahhahahahahahaha

ever get the feeling you've been had ??

..................... oh yeah he put millions in ... hes like the sheik of southend ..... course he did ..
millions and millions ...never took a penny out ... loves the club ... a super successful business man pouring millions into the club he loves ..

suck it up - mugsville

super RM - the man who lost 20 milion driving a 107 year old football club into the National League

spare me from people who cannot accept the reality of what is in front of theor eyes ..

HE PUT NOTHING IN - HE JUST CONNED YOU

So i read the the idiot Martin says it will take up to 4 weeks for a DD to be complet fot the sale to go through .What part of we dont have 4 weeks before the club either gets kicked out dr take a 15 point penalty .Ron wake up a smell the coffee .We all know you couldnt fgive a dam about the club .Because if you did you would have brokered a deal weeks ago .Stop lieing to us all and just tell the vtruth for once .if you find that toi hard get TOM do do it for you .

Yeah, Obviously the 2nd oldest profession (Village Idiot) is alive and kicking, even if they live in a big house.

hahhahahahahahaha

..................... oh yeah he put millions in ... hes like the sheik of southend ..... course he did ..
millions and millions ...never took a penny out ... loves the club ... a super successful business man pouring millions into the club he loves ..

suck it up - mugsville

super RM - the man who lost 20 milion driving a 107 year old football club into the National League

spare me from people who cannot accept the reality of what is in front of theor eyes ..

You are PG Site Services and I claim my £5.

hahhahahahahahaha

suck it up - mugsville

Lets say Ron is feeling generous and decides not to make you pay the £20m owed to creditors

You still need to buy the Fossetts Farm stadium or you'll be back at square one. Southend United at Roots Hall is not a viable prospect.

You either renovate Roots Hall instead of moving to Fossets Farm which will cost a **** tonne or you buy the Fossetts Farm stadium which will cost a **** tonne

I just want to confirm that the 3rd bidder is only interested in buying the club . It does not have sufficient resources to buy the stadium . Ron is quite happy with this outcome but would have much preferred to sell the stadium as part of the deal . Unfortunately , the other two bidders have not been able to come up with viable plans that are acceptable to him. It is therefore likely that he will be forced into a position where he has no alternative but to accept the terms set out by the 3rd bidder . The people behind the 3rd bid are now carrying out DD and taking the owners and directors text . Any significant problem unearthed by the DD will be the responsibility of Ron to sort out . The paperwork involved in buying a football club is considerable and will take a few weeks to complete . Meanwhile , there is absolutely no point in continuing with protests and boycotts. It is now time for fans to step up to the plate and buy their season cards for the new campaign . The lads on the pitch need to know they enjoy the full support of the fans.
This Bull**** is just making me more angry and wanting to make me protest more.

Just tell Ron to F***off, I am normally a mild mannered person but am just sick of this selfish Bar Steward who has mugged us all of for too many years.

I keep reading all these posts, and I see one of my questions was answered on twitter it does look like martin still owes the firm of lawyers £250,000 which presumeably is another debt discovered by DD by Kimuera group I keep thinking is it possible Martin manages to convince SBC that the deal to keep RH until FF is built gets amended I have this nagging fear he wins, SBC need housing , and despite best efforts would they really fight to stop RH being built and were gone just like that. does anyone know what happened to the covenant on RH that the old supporters club had , I used to have copy when I was secretary of the Supporters but lost it in a flood in my garage when i used to live in westcliff back in the 1908s

I keep reading all these posts, and I see one of my questions was answered on twitter it does look like martin still owes the firm of lawyers £250,000 which presumeably is another debt discovered by DD by Kimuera group I keep thinking is it possible Martin manages to convince SBC that the deal to keep RH until FF is built gets amended I have this nagging fear he wins, SBC need housing , and despite best efforts would they really fight to stop RH being built and were gone just like that. does anyone know what happened to the covenant on RH that the old supporters club had , I used to have copy when I was secretary of the Supporters but lost it in a flood in the 1980s when I lived in westcliff

A very sensible suggestion of yours and I will put it to the people in charge when I next meet them . They are very good people who have supported the club for many years and I can see no good reason why they should meet all this hostility on the forum . The more backers they have the better chance there is for moving the club forward .
It's because people with resources that lurk in the background are perceived as untrustworthy.

I just want to confirm that the 3rd bidder is only interested in buying the club . It does not have sufficient resources to buy the stadium . Ron is quite happy with this outcome but would have much preferred to sell the stadium as part of the deal . Unfortunately , the other two bidders have not been able to come up with viable plans that are acceptable to him. It is therefore likely that he will be forced into a position where he has no alternative but to accept the terms set out by the 3rd bidder . The people behind the 3rd bid are now carrying out DD and taking the owners and directors text . Any significant problem unearthed by the DD will be the responsibility of Ron to sort out . The paperwork involved in buying a football club is considerable and will take a few weeks to complete . Meanwhile , there is absolutely no point in continuing with protests and boycotts. It is now time for fans to step up to the plate and buy their season cards for the new campaign . The lads on the pitch need to know they enjoy the full support of the fans.
I guarantee if this option comes to fruition, then the 3rd bidder will be dealing with the lowest crowds seen at Roots Hall since the 80's, when bearly a couple of thousand would turn up on average. Ron goes completely, or the fans will in all likelihood.

To whichever member of the Martin clan you are - UNDERSTAND THIS - if the Martin family remain involved with the club as owner or landlord then the club will simply die.

Years of incompetence have brought our club here, and don’t mention COVID as every other club had to deal with it and survive.

I would prefer to walk away from my club after 51 years of support rather than have ANYTHING to do with the Martin clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back