• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to confirm that the 3rd bidder is only interested in buying the club . It does not have sufficient resources to buy the stadium . Ron is quite happy with this outcome but would have much preferred to sell the stadium as part of the deal . Unfortunately , the other two bidders have not been able to come up with viable plans that are acceptable to him. It is therefore likely that he will be forced into a position where he has no alternative but to accept the terms set out by the 3rd bidder . The people behind the 3rd bid are now carrying out DD and taking the owners and directors text . Any significant problem unearthed by the DD will be the responsibility of Ron to sort out . The paperwork involved in buying a football club is considerable and will take a few weeks to complete . Meanwhile , there is absolutely no point in continuing with protests and boycotts. It is now time for fans to step up to the plate and buy their season cards for the new campaign . The lads on the pitch need to know they enjoy the full support of the fans.
Why would we want new owners who can't afford to properly fund the club including a stadium to play in. We would be in no way better off and still under the control of RM.

We need 100% to move on from RM. This is why RM prefers the 3rd parties measly offer. So he can control the club from a far.

Kimura want the club and the new stadium with the original plans with no crappy flats attached.

It doesn't suit RM tho...

This 3rd party won't be getting my support.

If RM is involved in anyway other than landlord at roots Hall until the move. Then as far as I'm concerned I won't be personally supporting this regime.

I just want to confirm that the 3rd bidder is only interested in buying the club . It does not have sufficient resources to buy the stadium . Ron is quite happy with this outcome but would have much preferred to sell the stadium as part of the deal . Unfortunately , the other two bidders have not been able to come up with viable plans that are acceptable to him. It is therefore likely that he will be forced into a position where he has no alternative but to accept the terms set out by the 3rd bidder . The people behind the 3rd bid are now carrying out DD and taking the owners and directors text . Any significant problem unearthed by the DD will be the responsibility of Ron to sort out . The paperwork involved in buying a football club is considerable and will take a few weeks to complete . Meanwhile , there is absolutely no point in continuing with protests and boycotts. It is now time for fans to step up to the plate and buy their season cards for the new campaign . The lads on the pitch need to know they enjoy the full support of the fans.
Can you gaze into your crystal ball and predict what the NL will do with this information? There may well be a 7th 8th, 50th horse in the race but it will not matter a jot for the Football Club if the NL expel us before the finish line

" Meanwhile , there is absolutely no point in continuing with protests and boycotts. It is now time for fans to step up to the plate and buy their season cards for the new campaign . The lads on the pitch need to know they enjoy the full support of the fans ".

You are Ron Martin and I claim my £1 🤣 😂 🤣🤔

F8CK OFF!!? You now want the help of the fans, treating them like you have for so long. It`s a shame that you have let it get in this sorry state. Good luck with the 3rd bidder, playing in front a couple of hundred, if your lucky. What a 🛎️end you are!!?

#Martinoutofanydeal

You mean he's willing to do that for a mystery 3rd bidder but not Kimura?

There is a name for the other two bidders that I can share- NPR

Negotiating Ploys by Ron

Is there a chance where I don’t know we just find another bit of land that the new owners could buy? That way they would be able to build their OWN stadium and have it in THEIR name?

Ron can have his fossets farm land and the new owners can have their own land

I think the players and management are sensible enough to know this is not about them. Everyone is clearly in support of them hence the requirement to ramp up the pressure on one person only.

Any investment purchase takes time, but it can be done quickly if it’s clean…in this scenario it is not clean and couldn’t be further from it. The seller has asset stripped the company, loaded on fake debt and probably won’t offer any warranties and indemnities for the existing company. No insurer in their write mind will offer W&I insurance so it’s down to the current owner to take the £1 the club is worth, right the debt off, and gift the stadium back to the fans like a true owner would do!

HAHAHHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bore off Ron!

These protests won’t stop

I personally have no issue with Ron being the Roots Hall Landlord until we move

The new owner will then own the club and the stadium which will make a lot of money throughout the year with concerts etc

No rent for 3 years and only 50%, if we make it back to the EFL, sounds like a decent deal on paper

The only thing I can see be the sticking point is the amount of debt and the price of the FF land

The new owner will then own the club and the stadium which will make a lot of money throughout the year with concerts etc

No rent for 3 years and only 50%, if we make it back to the EFL, sounds like a decent deal on paper

The only thing I can see be the sticking point is the amount of debt and the price of the FF land
Arguably the 2 biggest issues

IMG_2032.jpeg

Sounds awfully similar

Also possibly the flats attached to the stadium.

I believe kimura wat the original 21000 seater plan.

So...an archaic stadium and no new housing at Roots Hall...and I wonder if SCC will take kindly to being messed around and may make developing FF problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back