• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be a complete idiot.
The man cannot be involved in any shape or form from now basically. What he has done to this club is inexcusable and if he had any decency he would have made sure that Kev and the team were on a sure footing for this season….along with the 9 quid an hour poor souls…, he CANNOT go much further than a week , even if it means dropping down….he is the ultimate selfish scum….!

The man cannot be involved in any shape or form from now basically. What he has done to this club is inexcusable and if he had any decency he would have made sure that Kev and the team were on a sure footing for this season….along with the 9 quid an hour poor souls…, he CANNOT go much further than a week , even if it means dropping down….he is the ultimate selfish scum….!
What gets me above all is his total disrespect and disregard for Kev Maher. Yes he's supposedly selling up, and takeovers can be complex and lengthy, but not once has he come out and made any comment on how he will support the manager through this process. 3 weeks before the season, no pre-season and just 13 registered players including just 2 centre backs and one goalkeeper. He's expecting the manager to pick a team to challenge with? It's absolutely disrespectful, especially to a club legend that he's taking advantage of. It completely shows he does not give one damn about the club, just how much money he can make. This rat CANNOT be involved in ANY way going forward.

Last edited:
Looks like the trust have got involved with the protestsView attachment 27292
With a lousy weather forecast for the weekend, i've got nothing planned, so await the latest news regarding a protest.
Just a suggestion, but staging one at Vic House Rdbt in Hadleigh, would give more pavement space all around, & also be seen by motorists heading along the A13 both to Benfleet & Leigh & A129 to Rayleigh Weir, rather than one outside his house which is only seen by those driving along Benfleet Rd?.

With a lousy weather forecast for the weekend, i've got nothing planned, so await the latest news regarding a protest.
Just a suggestion, but staging one at Vic House Rdbt in Hadleigh, would give more pavement space all around, & also be seen by motorists heading along the A13 both to Benfleet & Leigh & A129 to Rayleigh Weir, rather than one outside his house which is only seen by those driving along Benfleet Rd?.
HE needs to see it so HE feels what we want. HIM gone!

He has to go out because we are there. It's an inconvenience to him every time. Paying security, going out etc. He will break
Hope so, but where does he go?. Doubt he does his shopping locally, if at all?. Surely someone must see him in his motor cruising around, unless he leaves the area for the day, which is probably the case?.
Lets face it, i very much doubt he'd want to be seen anywhere locally, get recognised & face a volley of justified abuse or even worse?.

Hope so, but where does he go?. Doubt he does his shopping locally, if at all?. Surely someone must see him in his motor cruising around, unless he leaves the area for the day, which is probably the case?.
Lets face it, i very much doubt he'd want to be seen anywhere locally, get recognised & face a volley of justified abuse or even worse?.
According to the security on Tuesday night he went out for dinner 🤷‍♂️ I have no clue but all pressure is good pressure

Do both. Let the wider public see at the roundabout and, at his house so he is inconvenienced if he is in and has to pay for the security.

According to the security on Tuesday night he went out for dinner 🤷‍♂️ I have no clue but all pressure is good pressure
He went out for ****ing dinner?
99.99% of people would have no appetite doing what he is doing (99.99% wouldn’t act like he does anyway) - how the **** can he go out and eat dinner knowing he is causing all this grief?
The blokes a complete knob jockey!

He went out for ****ing dinner?
99.99% of people would have no appetite doing what he is doing (99.99% wouldn’t act like he does anyway) - how the **** can he go out and eat dinner knowing he is causing all this grief?
The blokes a complete knob jockey!
Because he literally does not care! Look at his face in that video released yesterday about court. Couldn't give less of a ****

Maybe they were told to say that?. From the pavement i doubt you can see if any lights are on in his home in rooms facing North?.
Mrs M might have had some jellied eels delivered earlier in the day for their tea. That would be a replica of him, slimy & a belly lower than a snake's?.

In all probability he will be out for the day?. Why stay indoors if you think there will be fans protesting outside?. How many people stay at home all day on a saturday?.
That's fine, he'll see it in the media. If he goes out, he's entitled to, whether it's shopping or at a meal with his family. Although I don't think positively of him, I don't think it's right to refuse him a normal life with his family. Protests should occur but be objective and peaceful IMO.

I’ve had a day away from here, and a few pints. Ultimately I think it comes down to:

- he wants to sell and keep the club going
- he wants it to go bust for some personal gain

And that’s it. Horrible

Totally agree...said before my family is over 100 years of watching sufc ..you total lying narcissistic little man ron Martin..stop lying for personal wealth and sell the club ...your statement s are **** ..you know it and I know it. this club dies becauseyour greed ..is a total disgrace and a fingers up to over 100 years of my family's support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back