• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
You total count Martin..you had no intention to sell this club none ! My grandfather see our first ever league game beat Brighton at the kursall ..its now over 100 years of a family tradition of watching sufc . And you ..you total narcissistic greedy little prick of a man have destroyed it ..all to further your bank balance along the pretext of loving this club and wanting the best for it . I am a mild mannered gentleman..but I ****in hate you ..you selfish grubby little ****

Having followed our club for 56 years ( some on here longer than me ) cut me & my blood would flow blue (!), it seems to me that there are one of 3 ultimatums that await us.
1. The NL chuck us out
2. We get a new owner within 10 days, which gives us a week or so to sign new players
3. NL give us the ok to commence the season, in which case we'd lose our games until the 23rd August with a threadbare squad, and then either we are history or we start a new regime?

Having followed our club for 56 years ( some on here longer than me ) cut me & my blood would flow blue (!), it seems to me that there are one of 3 ultimatums that await us.
1. The NL chuck us out
2. We get a new owner within 10 days, which gives us a week or so to sign new players
3. NL give us the ok to commence the season, in which case we'd lose our games until the 23rd August with a threadbare squad, and then either we are history or we start a new regime?
Option 3 won’t happen, league will not allow us to continue as it is currently as we can not guarantee we will be able to function and complete the whole season.

So it’s option 1 or 2. It will be a combination of 1 and 2, but ultimately league will give us x days to satisfy their requirements, we won’t achieve them and will be expelled/membership withdrawn/revoked. He has no intention of selling for what the buyers want included. He won’t give up some/all of the development for FF and RH. He wants to cut the club from his portfolio as it’s loss making. But he doesn’t seem to realise no club no development.

And who told him that, Ron Martin wasn’t it? Must be true then with Ron’s track record of telling the truth.
Really wish you could divulge additional info about this other interested party. Is there anyway of feeding back to your source who in turn speaks to this party to say leak something that doesn’t breach any agreement but indicates who they are. But good if we as the fan base could peer round to see who they are and make an informed decision.

Unfortunately at the moment I don’t see Martin going through with the sale, and us hitting buffers as membership will be revoked before he agrees a sale of the club.

You total count Martin..you had no intention to sell this club none ! My grandfather see our first ever league game beat Brighton at the kursall ..its now over 100 years of a family tradition of watching sufc . And you ..you total narcissistic greedy little prick of a man have destroyed it ..all to further your bank balance along the pretext of loving this club and wanting the best for it . I am a mild mannered gentleman..but I ****in hate you ..you selfish grubby little ****
Yes, his bank balance that he loves so much.
BUT,
When he reaches those Purly gates, (which wont be long),

And the big man wont let him in past the gates.
Ron, will shout at him,
I am RON, dont you know who I am, I have made lots of money, i deserve to be let in,
Here is all my wealth, please let me in.

The big man will just look at him and say.
"Yes you are wealthy, but not in happiness.
Your wealth has come at the misery of 1000,s of so many people, so many persons lives, have now changed for the worse, as a result of your actions.
The community of persons who had a refuge each and every week is now gone, just so to serve your means and bank balance.
Yes, you are wealthy, but you dont require that wealth here,
now go away Ron and contemplate your actions of the past, then come back and maybe we can talk some more".

If you can spend your life helping others,
Then you have lived your life well spent.

Ron, think of the community and what is best.

Many clubs up and down this land how and in the past have been owned by one individual who arent fit to do so and until its stopped by the authorities it will continue.Tomorrow I am hoping for the best but feel the NL will see us as unfit and we will be expelled from the league.
Ron Martin if you or your fans are reading this you wont be remembered for the running of the club for these years but your failure relegation out of the league and ultimate and subsequent expulsion as a functioning football club.

Yes, his bank balance that he loves so much.
BUT,
When he reaches those Purly gates, (which wont be long),

And the big man wont let him in past the gates.
Ron, will shout at him,
I am RON, dont you know who I am, I have made lots of money, i deserve to be let in,
Here is all my wealth, please let me in.

The big man will just look at him and say.
"Yes you are wealthy, but not in happiness.
Your wealth has come at the misery of 1000,s of so many people, so many persons lives, have now changed for the worse, as a result of your actions.
The community of persons who had a refuge each and every week is now gone, just so to serve your means and bank balance.
Yes, you are wealthy, but you dont require that wealth here,
now go away Ron and contemplate your actions of the past, then come back and maybe we can talk some more".

If you can spend your life helping others,
Then you have lived your life well spent.

Ron, think of the community and what is best.
Can't take his money with him when his day comes.

If he sinks this club, he will only be remembered as the selfish, egotistical murderer of a beloved community football club.

That will be his legacy, one of absolute shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back