• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common held view and one I also heard a while back , was that Kimura pulled out and left the auditorium well over a week ago, sometime after DD and uncovering too many cockroaches under the floorboards, previously not mentioned by our developer perhaps

They may have offered a cheaper final deal, rejected, and possibly a final date left on the table for today

Our Chairman not noted for accuracy with the truth may have said again today that he wants Kimura to buy the club, but ihat seems very unlikely that will happen and could be yet another smokescreen

I think I would still personal prefer it , although as Yorky has wisely pointed out, in truth we know very little of their proposals or how they would operate

I would be very surprised if they comeback unless the so called small Developer bloke backed down somewhat
Categorically untrue mate... The rest is largely accurate.

The £1 isn't really £1 because the new owner will inherit the debt, most of which is to Ron Martin. So the real asking price is £20(?)m+ to Ron plus whatever else is needed to pay off the various bills that he has run up over the last months and years and with no assets to go with that other than a handful of players and a name.
I know I really shouldn't, but I still can't help myself and a sizeable part of me still believes Ron that he will write off the paper debts to him, as @CRATE confirms he has reiterated above.

I think he's very happy to accept £1, wipe his debts and let the new owner take on existing external debts and financing of the club moving forwards. What would be up for negotiation is what the new owners actually own, do they get FF, training ground etc, or does Ron get to keep the lot.

That'll be the sticking point IMO.

Based on some events POST the court hearing today.

PG Site Services will not buy the club, and TL is not leading a consortium to buy the club.

RM is motivated to sell the club, and Jack Martin will never own the club!

WE WILL start the season under a transfer embargo, unless all the debts owed by the football club are cleared, which will only happen if we are bought.

KIMURA are the only buyers on the table, and RM is motivated to sell to KIMURA.

The club is available to be bought for £1, if the buyer takes the debt owed (RM will wipe his own debt) and shows the ability to fund the club. Any fee reported on here about what KIMURA agreed to pay for the club is wrong… however the growth of debt is likely to be true!

We can sign players under embargo, up to a maximum squad size of 16, any players signed must be signed on a NON CONTRACT basis meaning they can give us 7 days notice.

RM will wipe off any debt he is owed by the club, if the club is sold!
So the expectation is from the club/Ron is that the NL will roll over and allow us to start the season under embargo with neither WUP creditors or wider footballing debts paid?

The Kimura bit I can still believe despite indications otherwise. There is SO much misdirection, misinformation and game playing going on there is nothing i would believe or not believe with complete confidence...

Common held view and one I also heard a while back , was that Kimura pulled out and left the auditorium well over a week ago, sometime after DD and uncovering too many cockroaches under the floorboards, previously not mentioned by our developer perhaps

They may have offered a cheaper final deal, rejected, and possibly a final date left on the table for today

Our Chairman not noted for accuracy with the truth may have said again today that he wants Kimura to buy the club, but ihat seems very unlikely that will happen and could be yet another smokescreen

I think I would still personal prefer it , although as Yorky has wisely pointed out, in truth we know very little of their proposals or how they would operate

I would be very surprised if they comeback unless the so called small Developer bloke backed down somewhat
They are still 100% in

We know we have (had) one offer from sure - from Kimura. We know nothing about the other offer(s) with some cryptic messaging here and there. Could be more deliberate misinformation being fed designed to apply some pressure onto Kimura in order to promote improvement of the offer ?

Well those cockroaches will be there for everyone else. If Kimura find a £1m hole when buying the club for £1 then it recoverable because they are buying the stadium as well. And plenty of opportunity to negotiate it back and more in that far bigger transaction. If Kimura were out they would have made it known. Allegedly there was a "revised" offer on the table but no discussions around it as Ron didn't engage back. Which is very different to pulling out. We have people with sources in and around Kimura so we will hear soon enough on that if not through the horses mouth..

PG Site Services will not buy the club, and TL is not leading a consortium to buy the club.

WE WILL start the season under a transfer embargo, unless all the debts owed by the football club are cleared, which will only happen if we are bought.

The club is available to be bought for £1, if the buyer takes the debt owed (RM will wipe his own debt) and shows the ability to fund the club. Any fee reported on here about what KIMURA agreed to pay for the club is wrong… however the growth of debt is likely to be true!

We can sign players under embargo, up to a maximum squad size of 16, any players signed must be signed on a NON CONTRACT basis meaning they can give us 7 days notice.

Thanks for the write up. The club are foolishly mistaken if they believe the national league will let us start the season in this position.

I thought under NL rules we couldnt start the season under an embargo , i think this was said by someone a little while back, Correct me if im wrong
That has been said on here, or rather you can't start under a wup from the previous season I think it was. But I'm not sure there has been any link to the said rules for independent verification. I suspect the Trust and Anna Firth will know from their meeting.

That's assuming Those words are banned didn't uncover anything, if we're in more debt than Kimura were led to believe then that ups the true cost of buying the club.
But whilst there is nothing to play with in the purchase price of the club there is in the negotiation around the price of the stadium (where, say, £1.5m, looks less "material")

OK so we may have a statement from Ron at 5 pm .A couple of things you need to look out for 1if his lips are moving he is telling lies If he say he wants to sell the club he is living. In fact you can't believe anything he says .

That has been said on here, or rather you can't start under a wup from the previous season I think it was. But I'm not sure there has been any link to the said rules for independent verification. I suspect the Trust and Anna Firth will know from their meeting.
Wasn't there a meeting with the NL? Wasn't this scenario covered given the situation we are in?

Parts from this is also what I have heard to be true too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back