• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is a complete 'mental health merry go round'.

ForeverBlue - I completely appreciate your snippets of info, but now we are back to square 1 like we were when we guessing about Kimura, who they were and what they had to offer.

We will now all have 100's of questions about the new party and we will be making guesses, and hearing this rumour and that rumour. In the end, Ron will likely say no deal, get another adjournment and we can start again.

Having said that, we wont have a league to play in by that point

Reading between the lines, looks like kimura bid was only bid so ron happy to negotiate for a while, kimura turn up extra £1.5m debt when doing Those words are banned and try to lower Ron's asking price, this Viger fella turns up and is prepared to meet asking price so now ron not interested in kimura and wants deal with Viger?
Isn't the Viger thing what someone thinks they heard as the 4th creditor? Not someone looking to buy?

Last edited:
I'd be amazed if it's that close to the season starting.

It's three weeks this Saturday until the opening games and currently our squad of 13 players are not training due to the medical staff not being paid. There may or may not be water supplied to the training facility and there's no proof we will exist in 42 days time.

There is no chance we play that opening game against Oldham and I think the NL will confirm this within the next week.
To be honest I'd be over the moon with a shorter deadline, it may force Rons hand into agreeing a sale

Reading between the lines, looks like kimura bid was only bid so ron happy to negotiate for a while, kimura turn up extra £1.5m debt when doing Those words are banned and try to lower Ron's asking price, this Viger fella turns up and is prepared to meet asking price so now ron not interested in kimura and wants deal with Viger?
Again I don't want people to jump to conclusions here. I heard the name "David Viger" in court today, around the same time when creditors were being listed (npower, PG Skips etc).

It could be he's another creditor on the WUP, though I think it was stated there was three, so I assume that would be HMRC, PG Skips and npower (as why else would the payment plan agreed with npower be mentioned by Ron).

No-one else has yet confirmed they also heard David Viger's name, though I'm 95% sure that's what I heard, and the profiles online of those with that name are quite interesting.

Hi Cricko
What is your take on today’s proceedings please.
I think he fobbed off the judge who he apparently seems to know with some **** and ball story about the FL needing a month to ratify the new owners when we know for 1 Kimura had already done that and mentioning family group money when we know he hasnt got a pot to **** in. He seemed confident in the last video and his statement today before the case saying he would still be the owner by the end of the day. It does make you wonder if any MP's had a role in it all. Asking for 42 days and just getting it without a whimper just does not add up.

It was all smoke and mirrors again and from what i have heard the judge just took all RM's words as gospel, which is quite frankly ****ing ridiculous.

Wary of starting unsubstantiated rumours, but I did a quick search for the above name and found two seemingly different David Viger profiles that *could* be the name mentioned, both in the house building industry but both in the USA.

1. 2.
Would be good if someone else who was there can confirm hearing this name as it was quite quickly mentioned.
same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back