• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the he'll has that horrible little man manage to hoodwink yet another judge I an starting to believe his lies .Well maybe not Martin you don't have any thought of selling the club do you Stop keep telling so many lies pinoco

The mythical second bidder doesn't make sense to me. It was noticeable that no details about them came up in court today. They can't be interested in the football side of things because that will be in tatters by the time they have concluded their deal. So perhaps they want a chunk of the property deal. But I thought Ron was reluctant to give up any of his property nest egg?. It make sense that Ron might still be using the idea of a second bidder to squeeze Kimura, but if I was Kimura I'd be shaving six figure sums of my offer price as each day goes by. So what is Ron holding out for?. Is he holding out for the outstanding planning approvals?. Perhaps if he gets those he can then get access to more finance and maintain 100% control of his assets. But what do I know.
Believe me when I say there is very much a second party involved.

Do not believe a word that comes out of Ron Martin’s mouth or any club statements.

All of this would and should have been a distance memory by now, no more court cases, embargo’s, players wanting to leave and unpaid bills.

We should and would have been looking forward to the new season with a huge amount of optimism by now, with plenty of new signings through the door already, but as I said previously, Ron’s put pay to that for his own personal agenda.

Ron says,“I love the ****ing club you idiot”

This truly truly couldn’t be any further from the truth…..believe me!!

Wary of starting unsubstantiated rumours, but I did a quick search for the above name and found two seemingly different David Viger profiles that *could* be the name mentioned, both in the house building industry but both in the USA.

1. 2.
Would be good if someone else who was there can confirm hearing this name as it was quite quickly mentioned.

I'm also concerned that there is an 'R. Martin' on the board of this MDC mob 🤣 .....

Do not believe a word that comes out of Ron Martin’s mouth or any club statements.

All of this would and should have been a distance memory by now, no more court cases, embargo’s, players wanting to leave and unpaid bills.

We should and would have been looking forward to the new season with a huge amount of optimism by now, with plenty of new signings through the door already, but as I said previously, Ron’s put pay to that for his own personal agenda.

How much info on this second bidder has been shared with you? Do you know their intentions? Where the money is coming from? What their plan is for the club moving forward?

I’m all for seeing someone save the club and taking it off Ron’s hands, but why is the second bidder lurking in the shadows, why don’t they leak some info that will help the fans get behind them and push this through.

Does the 42 day adjournment, and Ron’s comments about fit and proper tests make sense to you given what you say here?

Not sure believe any rumours no more if there’s a second bidder where are they

It sounds like you aren't positive this second party are positive for the club, at least, nowhere near as positive as Kimura, would that be a fair assessment?

My thoughts are:

RM is too comfortable, he can easily play HMRC off with little bits of info and kick can down the road, like today. He needs a fire lit under him or this will continue indefinitely As far as I can see it.

IMO we need NL to drive this now. Give him a date when SUFC will be chucked out the league in like 2 weeks, otherwise we’re done. There’s nobody else who can pressure this narcissist to sell. NL need to be the ones. Protests won’t do it, press won’t do it, NL are our only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back