• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll show them a hand scrawled phone number on a scrap of paper and say yeah, look I've met this guy a few times, he's a sound bloke and he says he is gonna lend me the money. The paper will say something 'Jim (fences): 0702 553474'
I was thinking it might be those window cleaners, Chelmsford 226688.

When you pay for your front you get your back done free, and we know Ronnie loves a bargain.

Sitting here feeling emotionally charged remembering what my club has been to me all these years and what pops up on FB memories but a picture of me with McNasty and the very much missed Homer. A memory of great times God I hope it's a sign of good things to come 🙏
Ah!! The much missed Mat Crapper. 🤣🤣

Sitting here this morning drinking a nuclear coffee to compensate for last night's lack of sleep.

Can't help but think of what could have been if the rat did the right thing.

Potentially facing years more of fighting to be free of the Martin family, and that's the best we can hope for today.

Sitting here this morning drinking a nuclear coffee to compensate for last night's lack of sleep.

Can't help but think of what could have been if the rat did the right thing.

Potentially facing years more of fighting to be free of the Martin family, and that's the best we can hope for today.
I can't see us being free of him without the complete unravelling of his business empire.

Simon Jackson has responded to someone this morning saying the offer is still there but he hasn’t even responded in recent days. Confirms to me that he’s been using them all along whilst this mystery consortium wait in the wings.
Kimura have been played massively by the Martin family. Ron was never going to sell to them.

Ron and Jack Martin are crooks of the highest order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back