• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the last court hearing Martin promised the judge that he would clear the outstanding debts under the petition.
I wonder how much in total in this petition that Martin is expected to pay by today , it must be in excess of 300k.
Plus outstanding wages
A bond to the league
Local suppliers ect ect.
Martin probably needs to find a kings ransom.
Surely if Martin doesn’t pay today, isn’t he in contempt of court as he previously promised in court to clear the debt 💸
I predict he'll be be introduced to Crate this afternoon, as his new cell mate!

1. Obvious because he hasn't sold it
2. Obvious because it affects his dream
3. Obvious
4. He's made that clear, buyers won't be confidential as he'll have to declare in court.
5. As always

Nothing new from him then ....
Is that true? Wasn't there an instance recently where he showed some details in private that weren't shown to the court as a whole? It wouldn't surprise me if that's the case again today.

Is that true? Wasn't there an instance recently where he showed some details in private that weren't shown to the court as a whole? It wouldn't surprise me if that's the case again today.
Well I would imagine if last time he was adjourned because he promised a buyer was close and he's rejected the offer, the judge isn't going to accept another extension based on a mystery new bidder. Surely they'll want some evidence of that?

Yes why would potential buyers have to be announced publicly. Does his arrival over an hour early suggest the usual last minute meetings and manoeuvrings with HMRC lawyers and others ?

So if that weasle is still inchage at the end of the day .If he is hoping fans will finaly back him with ticket sales .He is more deluded than i thought he was ..Not thought he was we know he is .Strange little man .He should be put into a stright jacket and locked away in a padded sell .

He'll show them a hand scrawled phone number on a scrap of paper and say yeah, look I've met this guy a few times, he's a sound bloke and he says he is gonna lend me the money. The paper will say something 'Jim (fences): 0702 553474'

So if that weasle is still inchage at the end of the day .If he is hoping fans will finaly back him with ticket sales .He is more deluded than i thought he was ..Not thought he was we know he is .Strange little man .He should be put into a stright jacket and locked away in a padded sell .
Yea weird isnt it - not that he cares if it happens - but imagine the announcement of new owners! Suspect there'd be a flood of season ticket sales, merch going up etc

If the buyer remains confidential (even in court!), the only reason I can find is because it’s dodgy, he’s still massively involved and we won’t like it.

He’s not going anywhere, utter disgrace.

The guy has been granted all this time by the courts and actually has an offer on the table and he just walks in there hoping we won't go bust. I want the club to survive but I also want this arrogant prick to get his comeuppance.
We know tensions and worry are high when we see a serious post from @NZamba Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back