• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue him for what lol?

It’s pretty common in business deals to use one bid to track what could be possible while still talking and considering others.

Anyone but Ron was what 99% of this forum said originally
Gross financial mismanagement and negligence. Not acting in the best financial interests of a company he's a director of. Trading whilst insolvent.

Just been down to Roots Hall to take some pics in the car park in case the worst happens this morning. A bloke got out of a van and told me and another chap doing the same. "No photos allowed at the moment". We both ignored him and carried on anyway. I stayed a bit longer but my every move was being watched.

We have 24 days till the season starts. 13 players remaining, who haven't trained or played a pre-season game. Let that sink in. If we are adjourned anything beyond 7 days, we're screwed anyway.
I hear you. I totally agree. But gut feel is the adjournment will be longer than 7 days for sure. Ron will string it out as long as it suits him and his "preferred" bidder. **** everything else.

I hear you. I totally agree. But gut feel is the adjournment will be longer than 7 days for sure.
Just how do the club survive, we are already slipping down the pan at a great rate of knots without a pot to **** in. Is RM suddenly going to put about 2 mill into the club...I don't think so.

I hear you. I totally agree. But gut feel is the adjournment will be longer than 7 days for sure.
Sadly me too. IF we are adjourned (again) it will be longer ro accommodate Ron's favoured consortium which keeps his fingers in the pie. It just means more stress on us all continuing, more uncertainty for the players and staff, and I very much doubt the NL will be as graceful as the judge.

Shoot me down by all means, but if feels the tube would have been half pulled out from the life support machine already.

What's fueling this confidence we'll get the adjournment @Smiffy and co?

Don't see any reason for it being approved.
We're further from a deal with Kimura than we were, we still haven't paid the majority of our football creditors, Ron has no money.

The only slither of hope is this second consortium I'm assuming

We're further from a deal with Kimura than we were, we still haven't paid the majority of our football creditors, Ron has no money.

A second consortium involving Ron's son and his pals isn't offering hope, just an extension to the circus.

Exactly. If you add everything up, then there must be compelling evidence that a new party is ready to step in. The judge will need to see this this morning of course. Which should mean this new party is named in court. If so, then the judge is likely to give some time (not sure he will agree to 40 odd days to be honest) for another party to get ducks in a row or for Kimura to adjust offer (v.unlikely). Thus an adjournment should follow.

Now, whether this alternate party is going to fill us with confidence will be up for debate if/when named. Let's see what occurs in the next few hours...

Is he going to tell the judge..well i had an offer that would of cleared the debts but i didn't like it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back